|Blood test (general, biochemical, hormonal)|
|Mammography||$360 - $560|
Assuta Clinic In 1934, the first private clinic Assuta was founded, which was built by a group of doctors specializing in various fields of medicine. And although Assuta Clinic specialized in providing private medical services for a fee, but in 1984, it was bought by the Maccabi Health Insurance Fund and has since served as a private clinic in public ownership.
Diagnostic and treatment prices
Assuta ClinicIn 1934, the first private clinic Assuta was founded, which was built by a group of doctors specializing in various fields of medicine. And although Assuta Clinic specialized in providing private medical services for a fee, but in 1984, it was bought by the Maccabi Health Insurance Fund and has since served as a private clinic in public ownership. Assuta Hospital raises the standards of healthcare in Israel and provides a variety of high-level medical procedures from the best doctors in Israel, while ensuring a personalized approach of mutual respect and paying special attention to the needs and wishes of patients. There are a number of hospitals and clinics throughout the country:
- Assuta Tel Aviv,
- Rishon LeZion,
- Beer Sheva,
Leave a request on our Clinics Direct website and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnostics, surgery in the best clinic in Israel!
Types of services and procedures:
- Institute of Mammography and Breast Glands Eye Institute,
- providing ophthalmic services, laser vision correction,
- using different methods of treatment with surgical procedures or using new methods that do not require surgery,
- Women's Health Center.
- Various surgical methods of treatment (elective surgery, catheterization).
The main directions in the clinic Assuta
- Oncology treatment
- Heart and Cardiology Clinic
- Artificial insemination
- Modern methods of tumor removal
- Sleep Institute (sleep disturbance)
- Dialysis center
- Dental care
- Institute of Nuclear Medicine (display)
- Endocrine clinic for consultation, monitoring and treatment of hormonal problems and various diseases
- Urodynamic Clinic for the Treatment of Bladder Diseases
Additional departments for treatment at the medical center are: an obesity center, an in-house laboratory, a blood bank and a pain clinic. And also, a gastroenterological clinic for the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases.
You can get a free consultation from a leading specialist in an Israeli clinic directly through our Clinics Direct website.
The Department of Neurosurgery works on the basis of the Assuta Institute of Surgery. 1000 surgeries are performed here every year. Doctors treat brain and spinal cord tumors, congenital anomalies and injuries.
During operations, modern neuronavigation technologies are used. They help to make the intervention less traumatic and avoid medical error.
- Why is it worth treating a herniated disc in the Assuta clinic?
- How is the complex diagnostics carried out?
- How much is diagnostics in Assuta?
- How is herniated disc treated in Assuta? <
- How is rehabilitation after treatment of IVD hernia?
- How much is the treatment of IVD hernia in the Assuta clinic?
Why is it worth treating a herniated disc in the Assuta clinic?
- In the Department of Spinal Surgery and Orthopedics of the Assuta network of clinics, the treatment of herniated discs is aimed at achieving maximum results through the use of minimally invasive surgical interventions;
- Shortening of hospital stay (the patient can get up the next day after surgery);
- Neurophysiological control of the course of the operation (intraoperative X-ray platform O-arm)
- The leading surgeon of Israel - Dr. Zvi Lidar, as well as the head of the Assuta spinal surgery department - Pekarsky Ilya are treating patients with pathologies of the spinal column.
- Standard preoperative preparation on modern equipment: ECG, X-ray of the lungs, blood test (general and biochemical);
- MRI in different projections with the creation of a 3D image;
- CT ;
- Myelography is an X-ray method for diagnosing diseases of the spine using a contrast agent.
- The cost of an MRI of the lumbar spine in Assuta is from $ 1400 .
- Blood tests, ECG, x-rays of the lungs (preoperative preparation) - $ 470.
Additional examination methods and doctor's consultation are paid separately. You can find out the exact price for a package of diagnostic procedures in your case from the Clinics Direct coordinator .
- Hydrodiscectomy is a minimally invasive procedure that was first performed among Israeli clinics and was introduced in Assuta. Using this technique, the surgeon directly removes the IVD hernia, returning the displaced disc to its place. It does not affect nearby tissues, which reduces the pressure on the nerve that provokes pain in the back and legs.
- Fixation of the vertebrae Titanium Chip - installation between the vertebrae of a self-expanding implant.
- Cold plasma nucleoplasty - removal of part of the intervertebral disc substance through a special guide needle.
- The clinic uses implants of leading medical companies K2M and Medtronic to fix the vertebrae;
- Fast recovery (return to normal life 1-2 weeks after surgery);
- An individually selected set of physical exercises makes it possible to quickly return to normal life (1-2 weeks).
How much is the treatment of IVD hernia in the Assuta clinic?
The cost of hernia surgery in Assuta depends on the number of affected vertebrae and the chosen technique.
Receive an individual treatment program with an accurate price from the Clinics Direct coordinator.
- Diagnostics of the pituitary adenoma
- Methods for the treatment of pituitary adenoma
- The cost of treatment in the clinic Assuta
Why patients with pituitary adenoma are sent for treatment at the Assuta clinic?
Assuta Israeli Medical Center has gathered the best neurosurgeons in the country. Candidates and doctors of sciences, the most experienced clinicians and surgeons work here, the latest methods of tumor removal are used.
The head of the Department of Neurosurgery is Professor Zvi Harry Rappaport - President of the International Academy of Neurosurgery. He is a leading specialist in brain microsurgery, central nervous system oncology . AND
Assuta is also collaborating with professor-neurosurgeon Zvi Ram. During his practice, he has performed more than 2 thousand brain surgeries.
How is pituitary adenoma diagnosed?
- To determine the overall picture, craniography or standard x-ray examination is used;
- Brain tumors are best identified using MRI - the clinic is equipped with powerful (1.5 T) high-field tomographs. The devices determine not only the size and location of the adenoma, but also the risk of malignancy (even before histology);
- Multispiral CT is used to assess the work of the brain, allows you to see the vascular pattern and blood movement in real time.
Treatment of pituitary adenoma in Israel based on the Assuta center
- Gentle endoscopic surgery (endonasal transsphenoidal approach), in which the tumor is removed through the nasal passages and ethmoid bone of the skull;
- If malignancy of the process is diagnosed, an extended transcranial access is used;
- The clinic practices the use of radiosurgical methods for removing neoplasms - the Cyber-Knife system ;
- Hormonal drugs are prescribed to stabilize the tumor and prevent recurrence.
The price for diagnostics and treatment depends on the prevalence of the process, the type of access and a number of other factors. You can find out the exact cost of Assuta clinic services on the Clinics Direct portal.
- Diagnosis of a tumor of the spinal cord in the clinic Assuta
- The cost of complex diagnostics for spinal cord tumors
- Treatment methods in the clinic Assuta
Why do they go to the Assuta clinic for spinal cord tumors?
Assuta Medical Center - belongs to the most modern clinics in Israel. Leading oncologists of the country practice here, world-renowned professors and doctors of sciences advise. On the basis of the clinic, there is an Oncology Institute headed by Dr. Raphael Pfeffer , one of the most respected oncologists on the planet. The Department of Radiation Therapy is headed by Professor Rahamim Ben-Yosef .
The clinic provides full medical support for patients, including logistics and transport services for foreigners.
What are the benefits of diagnostics in the Assuta clinic?
- The Cancer Center is equipped with high-field MR tomographs, which allow detecting tumors at early stages of development (up to 2 mm in diameter);
- Modern spiral CT allows you to see the work of internal organs in real time;
- The center performs an urgent biopsy, analysis for histopathology and immunohistochemistry;
- An analysis of cerebrospinal fluid and blood is performed.
How much does the treatment of a spinal cord tumor in the Assuta clinic?
The scope of research and the cost of diagnostics are individual and depend on the specific clinical situation. If necessary, the list of studies can be expanded. Patients with concomitant diseases are supervised by a doctor of the relevant specialty. You can get a treatment program with an exact cost right now!
What are the treatments for spinal cord tumors?
- Depending on the type and structure of the tumor, both the usual surgical treatment and the Cyber-Knife system (a radiosurgical method with minimal tissue damage) are used;
- Chemotherapy, radiotherapy;
- Immunotherapy (cytokine therapy).
The low recurrence rate, high quality of life of patients after treatment of a spinal cord tumor and survival rates attract both Israelis and foreign citizens to Assuta clinic.
- Why for the treatment of cerebral aneurysm is to choose the Assuta clinic?
- Who is engaged in the treatment of cerebral aneurysm in the Assuta clinic?
- Methods for diagnosing aneurysm in Assuta
- How much is the diagnosis of cerebral aneurysm in the clinic Assuta?
- How is cerebral aneurysm treated in the Assuta clinic?
- How much is the treatment of cerebral aneurysm in the clinic Assuta?
Why for the treatment of cerebral aneurysm is to choose the Assuta clinic?
- it is the largest private clinic , which employs top Israeli doctors;
- the clinic has received the prestigious international JCI accreditation;
- Assuta doctors are working on advanced equipment .
Who is engaged in the treatment of cerebral aneurysm in the Assuta clinic?
Aneurysm of cerebral vessels is treated in the specialized department of neurosurgery, which is headed by Uriel Wald , a neurosurgeon with 25 years of experience. The team of doctors includes:
- Professor Zvi Ram - leading neurosurgeon in Israel, head of the neurosurgical department of Ichilov;
- Professor Shimon Maimon - Head of the Department of Radiology at Ichilov;
- Professor Moshe Hadani - Head of the Department of Neurosurgery at the Hospital. H. Shiba.
- Dr. Alexander Belenky - Head of the Radiology Department of the Beilinson Clinic;
Methods for diagnosing aneurysm in the Assuta clinic
Diagnostics begins with an examination, consultation with a specialist at the Assuta clinic and determining the necessary examination procedures:
- physical examination and consultation with a neurosurgeon;
- general clinical research (blood test, urine test);
- CT angiography ;
- MRI angiography ;
- collection of cerebrospinal fluid for analysis (under local anesthesia).
How much is the diagnosis of cerebral aneurysm in the clinic Assuta?
You can find out the cost of diagnostics in an individual program from the best neurosurgeons in Israel.
How is cerebral aneurysm treated in the Assuta clinic?
Assuta neurosurgeons prefer minimally invasive treatment of aneurysm , which does not require trepanation (opening) of the skull, as in traditional open surgery.
A main catheter is inserted through the femoral artery and guided by doctors to the aneurysm. It can accommodate up to 3 smaller catheters. With their help, embolitizing (clogging) substances or microcoils are delivered to the base of the formation to disconnect the aneurysm from the blood circulation. This technique allows for complex interventions in the brain with minimal trauma to the patient.
If the aneurysm has a wide base, there is a likelihood of the microcoils falling out of the lumen. Therefore, a balloon is inserted into the lumen through the catheter, which inflates and prevents the spirals from coming out.
How much is the treatment of cerebral aneurysm in the clinic Assuta?
Get a detailed treatment program for cerebral aneurysm from the coordinator of Clinics Direct.
Department of Neurology Assuta deals with the diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, headaches.
For examination, MRI, Doppler scanning, electroencephalography (EEG) are used. Surgical treatment is carried out in conjunction with the Department of Neurosurgery. Doctors use modern methods of neuronavigation and brain mapping. This reduces the risk of medical error.
Treatment of epilepsy in conditions of increased comfort in Assuta
The Neurology Department of Assuta Hospital is headed by the famous Israeli neurologist Guy Rafaeli. He supervises the treatment of epilepsy in children and adults with the help of drug therapy and surgical methods. The main task of the department's specialists is to formulate the correct neurological diagnosis and develop the most effective treatment program that will improve the patient's quality of life.
How much does epilepsy treatment cost in Assuta Hospital?
The cost of diagnosing epilepsy in the Assuta clinic:
- neurologist consultation - $ 1,100;
- magnetic resonance imaging of the brain - $ 2,200;
- electroencephalogram in a state of sleep and wakefulness - $ 750.
Based on the examination, the neurologist selects a treatment program.
Transplantation of stem cells is carried out only in case of remission after chemotherapy and a course of immunotherapy. Cell therapy costs include harvesting and growing cells. The cost of rehabilitation is indicated for 1 day. The recommended duration of rehabilitation treatment is at least 15 days.
Treatment of West syndrome in conditions of increased comfort
Treatment of West syndrome in Assuta Hospital is carried out in the Department of Neurology under the leadership of Dr. Guy Rafaeli . During the examination, the most modern medical equipment is used, which allows the diagnosis to be made as quickly and accurately as possible. The main task of Assuta's neurologists is to find effective medications that will not only remove the main symptoms of West syndrome, but also prevent the further development of the disease.
The cost of treatment for West syndrome in Assuta
Since Assuta offers accommodation in comfortable individual wards and a priority for foreign patients when undergoing medical procedures, the cost of treatment here is slightly higher than in other clinics in Israel.
Examination for West syndrome in a child:
- specialist consultation - $ 1,110 ;
- MRI of the brain with contrast - $ 2,200 ;
- EEG monitoring of wakefulness with the transition to sleep - $ 750.
After considering the results of the examination, the doctor selects medicines for the treatment of West syndrome . If there is a need for surgical treatment, a neurosurgeon's consultation and additional examinations are prescribed.
The Oncology Department of Assuta Hospital is the largest in the country. It specializes in the treatment of breast, lung and prostate tumors. The department includes divisions of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
Irradiation is carried out according to the IGRT and Rapid Arc methods. The devices track the patient's movements and adjust the direction of the beams. This improves the accuracy of the procedure.
For operations, a Da Vinci installation, an endoscope, and a laparoscope are used. They allow to remove the tumor through punctures up to 2 cm. The success rate of interventions is 98%.
On the basis of the Department of Oncology, there are breast cancer and melanoma treatment centers.
- Why choose Assuta clinic for the treatment of esophageal cancer?
- How is the diagnosis carried out in Israel?
- How much does the treatment at the Assuta clinic cost?
- What are the effective methods of treating esophageal tumors in the clinic?
- How is rehabilitation in Assuta?
Assuta Hospital is a leader among private clinics in Israel and has all the necessary conditions for high-precision diagnostics and modern therapy of esophageal cancer. Why do patients prefer Assuta clinic for the treatment of esophageal cancer?
Unlike state clinics, Assuta can be accessed without a queue. This plays an important role in timely diagnosis and treatment initiation.
Assuta clinic employs highly qualified specialists oncological profile. In particular, such well-known oncologists of the world as Ron Greenberg and Moshe Inbar, who have decades of medical practice.
Ron Greenberg is a surgeon, a leading specialist in the surgical treatment of diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, and reconstructive operations on the esophagus. From all over the world, patients go to the treatment of esophageal cancer to this doctor in the Assuta clinic.
The doctors of the clinic use an individual approach to each patient in accordance with the treatment protocols.
Features of diagnosis of esophageal cancer
Assuta Clinic Oncology Center is equipped with modern diagnostic and therapeutic equipment.
A set of studies is used to make an accurate diagnosis:
PET-CT (positron emission tomography for detecting the smallest foci of pathology);
- EGDS (esophagogastroduodenoscopy for examination of the mucous membrane of the esophagus, stomach and duodenum 12) with biopsy (taking a piece of tissue for further research);
- laboratory research methods (to determine tumor markers);
- histopathology (to study the affected area of the organ);
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging for the diagnosis of soft tissue pathologies and the detection of metastases);
- Laparoscopy (minimal surgery to diagnose metastases in the abdominal cavity).
On average, the price for a complex of examinations in the Assuta clinic will be 5-5.6 thousand dollars.
What are the effective methods of treating esophageal tumors at the Assuta Medical Center?
Depending on the clinical case, the following can be used:
- minimally invasive techniques (laser and cryogenic therapy - allow you to destroy the tumor without damaging the surrounding healthy tissue);
- partial organ resection (surgery to remove part of the damaged organ ) and reconstruction of the esophagus (formation of an artificial esophagus);
- palliative surgery when it is impossible to remove the tumor (surgery to relieve the symptoms of the disease, followed by the patient's ability to eat and drink).
- intensity modulated radiation therapy is selected individually;
- chemotherapy using modern special chemicals;
- targeted therapy - impact on special molecules responsible for tumor growth and development).
How is rehabilitation in Assuta?
Recovery is aimed at normalizing nutritional function and eliminating possible side effects from medical procedures.
Early diagnosis is the key to health.
When cancer is detected at stages 1-2, the percentage of recovery reaches almost 100%. At stage 3, the prognosis remains favorable in 70%, and at stage 4, stable remission is assumed.
Prices for the treatment of esophageal cancer in the clinic Assuta
The cost of esophageal resection will range from $ 49,000 to $ 56,000.
For an individualized esophageal cancer treatment program, contact the Clinics Direct International Patient Support Center.
- What are the benefits of laryngeal cancer treatment at Assuta Hospital?
- How is laryngeal oncology diagnosed?
- Treatment of cancer of the larynx in Assuta
- The cost of laryngeal cancer treatment at Assuta Hospital?
Private clinic Israel Assuta is distinguished by a high level of service and comfort. Patients are given the opportunity to choose a ward, incl. single, double.
Experienced doctors work in the specialized department of oncology. Diagnosis and treatment are prescribed by the leading otolaryngologist in Israel, an international specialist, Professor Dan Fliss.
Diagnosis of a tumor of the larynx includes:
- laryngoscopy - examination with a laryngoscope with a video camera, palpation of the lymph nodes;
- tests for papilloma virus, Epstein-Barr virus (herpes type 4);
- biopsy - taking tissue from the larynx for analysis for the presence of malignant cells. The tissue is taken during a laryngoscopy;
- computed tomography (CT), MRI , PET-CT - determine the stage of cancer, the spread of the tumor to neighboring organs, metastasis.
An accurate diagnosis of laryngeal cancer can only be made after passing the diagnosis directly in the clinic, since every 4th patient from the CIS comes to Assuta with the wrong diagnosis.
Treatment of cancer of the larynx in Assuta
Mostly, a tumor of the larynx is treated with surgery. In the later stages and in the impossibility of surgical intervention, the doctor prescribes sessions of chemotherapy, radiation, systemic therapy:
- laser microscopic resection of the larynx - removal of a part of an organ with a tumor. It is performed through the mouth, if necessary, the lymph nodes are excised. Organ-preserving operation;
- laryngectomy - complete removal of an organ and nearby lymph nodes. It is used at 3, 4 stages of the disease, incl. in the presence of metastases.
- chemotherapy, systemic and radiotherapy are carried out to block metastasis, remove cancer cells, palliative effect (relieve symptoms of the disease).
Cost of laryngeal cancer treatment?
The cost of laryngeal cancer treatment in Assuta is determined by the number of diagnostic and treatment procedures performed.
You can clarify the cost of laryngeal cancer treatment and get an individual diagnostic / treatment program from Doctor Clinics Direct.
Find out the individual cost of laryngeal cancer treatment
Private clinic with increased comfort conditions
- Who treats breast cancer in Assuta?
- How are breast tumors treated?
- How much does breast cancer treatment cost in Assuta clinic?
Why is it worth treating breast cancer in the Assuta clinic?
- it is a private clinic with 80 years of history and highly qualified specialists ;
- the clinic provides conditions of increased comfort and there are no queues for procedures;
- there is an opportunity to choose a doctor among the best specialists in Israel .
Who treats breast cancer in Assuta?
- Professor Moshe Inbar - leading oncologist at the Assuta clinic;
- Professor Moshe Papa - Head of the Department of Breast Surgery at Assuta Hospital;
- Dr. Mordechai Gutman - leading surgeon at the Assuta clinic;
- Dr. Irina Zhevelyuk - Head of the Department of Chemotherapy Assuta.
Patients at all stages of the treatment of malignant breast formations in the Assuta clinic are conducted by related specialists: oncologist, mammologist, endocrinologist, surgeon, radiologist.
What methods are used to diagnose breast masses?
Treatment of breast cancer in the early stages has high curability rates, and early diagnosis will help to make the correct diagnosis in time and start treatment promptly.
Diagnosis of breast cancer in Assuta includes visual, instrumental and laboratory packages of procedures:
- detailed blood test (including tumor markers CA 15-3 and CA 125, hormonal profile, genetic test);
- mammography on the unique RUTH apparatus;
- tomosynthesis (3D x-ray of the mammary glands);
- biopsy followed by histological analysis of tissue samples.
- Laboratory tests, including a complete panel of tumor markers - $ 550 ;
- Diagnostic mammography and ZI - $ 770 ;
- Ultrasound-guided breast biopsy and histopathological analysis - $ 3,560;
- PET / CT - $ 1,700 ;
- Computed tomography of 3 cavities (chest, abdominal, pelvic) - $ 1,100;
- Tomosynthesis - $ 1,105.
You can find out the exact cost of diagnostics for breast cancer in your case from the coordinator of Clinics Direct.
How are breast tumors treated?
Assuta offers a variety of breast cancer treatments aimed at preserving the body. One of the most sparing is lumpectomy - removal of the tumor in the mammary gland directly, while preserving the breast.
In advanced stages of the tumor, the following treatments are used;
- chemotherapy (if the tumor is large and infiltrates the surrounding tissue);
- radiation therapy (prescribed before surgery, during surgery as internal radiation and after surgery to destroy possibly remaining cancer cells);
- hormone therapy (with the established hormone sensitivity of the tumor).
After the treatment, the patients undergo breast reconstruction procedures and a rehabilitation course in Israel.
The cost is formed by a set of treatment and rehabilitation services, as well as by doctors' fees.
The cost of breast cancer surgery is between $ 14,240 and $ 17,890 and includes patient hospitalization and final histopathology.
Find out the exact cost of breast cancer treatment at the Assuta clinic.
Assuta Hospital is accredited according to the international JCI standard and is one of the leading centers for the treatment of lung tumors.
One of the largest pulmonology departments in the country operates on the basis of the clinic. Since Assuta is a private clinic, patients do not have to wait for their turn for procedures or treatment. The treatment is carried out by a Russian-speaking specialist - oncologist-radiologist Svetlana Zalmanova.
The duration of lung cancer diagnostics is up to 7 days.
Depending on the prescribed procedures, the cost of diagnostics can range from $ 6300 to $ 8600 .
- blood test - $ 320-580;
- biopsy - $ 3100;
- PET / CT - $ 1780.
You can get a personalized treatment program with exact prices right now.
Who treats lung cancer in Assuta?
In Assuta clinic, patients are given a unique opportunity to choose a doctor among the top specialists in Israel:
- Professor Issachar Ben-Dov - leading pulmonologist, author of more than fifty scientific studies;
- Professor Ofer Merimsky - an oncologist who has treated more than 3500 patients with different types of sarcoma;
- Dr. Mikhail Papiashvili - Head of the Department of Thoracic Surgery, Asaf Ha-Rofe Clinic;
- Professor Alon Elin - Leading Specialist of the Department of Thoracic Surgery at the Hospital. Shiba;
- Dr. Boris Gandel - Head of the Department of Thoracic Surgery, Meir Medical Center;
- Dr. Irina Zhevelyuk - head of the chemotherapy department at the Assuta clinic;
- Dr. Svetlana Zalmanova - Head of the Department of Radiotherapy and Radiosurgery at Assuta Hospital.
What are the treatments for lung cancer used?
In accordance with the indications of diagnostics for lung cancer in the Assuta clinic are carried out:
- lobectomy (removal of a lobe of the lung);
- radiofrequency ablation of the tumor;
- galvanocaustics (diathermy);
- photodynamic therapy;
- laser therapy;
- radiosurgery (Cyberknife system);
- radiotherapy (brachytherapy, IMRT, Rapid Arc system);
- immunotherapy (if an EGFR mutation is detected);
- targeted therapy.
How much does the treatment of lung cancer in the Assuta clinic?
The cost of lung cancer treatment depends on the type of tumor and its stage of development. Surgical treatment of the tumor and hospitalization for up to 5 days cost $ 36,800 - $ 38,400 . Comprehensive treatment including radiotherapy / radiosurgery and chemotherapy / immunotherapy costs $ 42,400 - $ 48,700 .
Order an individualized lung cancer treatment program .
- What is the peculiarity of the treatment of ovarian cancer in Assuta?
- Diagnosis of ovarian tumors in the clinic Assuta
- What methods do Assuta doctors treat ovarian cancer?
- How much does ovarian cancer treatment cost in Israel?
In the oncogynecological department of a private clinic in Israel Assuta, patients are consulted by experienced doctors. The diagnosis and treatment of ovarian tumors is supervised by Professor David Schneider , an international specialist in gynecological oncology and infertility treatment.
Diagnosis of ovarian tumors in the clinic Assuta
A set of diagnostic procedures for making an accurate diagnosis of ovarian cancer and determining a treatment protocol:
- tumor markers , blood test ;
- transvaginal ultrasound is one of the defining types of ovarian examination;
- CT (computed tomography), MRI - show localization, extent of tumor spread, metastasis;
- PET-CT - to determine the stage of the disease;
- Fine-needle biopsy - taking ovarian tissue with a fine needle to test for cancer cells.
After a thorough examination, an individual treatment program is drawn up for each patient , taking into account the analysis of all the data obtained.
What methods do Assuta doctors treat ovarian cancer?
The main method of treating ovarian cancer in the Assuta clinic is surgical . Surgeries to remove ovarian tumors are performed using a Da Vinci robotic installation . This type of surgery has several advantages:
- low invasiveness;
- high efficiency of the operation;
- organ-preserving surgery at 1, 2 stages of ovarian cancer;
- short rehabilitation period.
In the presence of metastases in the late stages of cancer, the treatment protocol includes courses of chemotherapy, sessions of radio- and targeted therapy.
With ovarian tumors at stages 1, 2, less radical types of operations are possible that preserve reproductive function (the ability to become pregnant).
How much does ovarian cancer treatment cost in Israel?
The list of necessary studies and the therapy regimen is selected individually, depending on the type of tumor, stage of the process and the presence of concomitant pathologies.
Doctor of the International Patient Support Center Clinics Direct will help you get an individual program for the diagnosis and treatment of ovarian cancer at Assuta Hospital.
Get an individual diagnostic and / or treatment program from the Clinics Direct coordinator.
- Why patients with pancreatic cancer choose Assuta clinic?
- Who treats pancreatic cancer in the Assuta clinic?
- Diagnosis of pancreatic cancer in the clinic Assuta
- Pancreatic cancer diagnosis cost
- Effective cancer treatment methods in the Assuta clinic
- Pancreatic cancer treatment cost
Why patients with pancreatic cancer choose Assuta clinic?
- it is a private clinic that uses advanced treatment technologies, including the nano-knife ; ;
- Assuta's team of oncologists included top doctors in Israel, including a specialist in laparoscopy, Marat Khaikin;
- the clinic has conditions of increased comfort .
Patients with pancreatic cancer in the Assuta clinic are supervised by Ella Tepper, MD, one of the country's leading oncologists. As an attending physician, she is chosen by patients from all over the world, including Europe , the USA and Russia .
In the treatment of pancreatic cancer in the Assuta clinic also specializes in Dr. Marat Khaikin, who has extensive experience in performing pancreatic surgeries.
How is a malignant tumor diagnosed?
It is important to undergo the necessary examinations and establish a diagnosis in the early stages, before the onset of metastasis.
- Endo ultrasound (EUS), which allows you to see the gland and assess its structure;
- PET-CT and MSCT - gives an idea of the prevalence of processes and allows you to detect even small groups of atypical cells;
- MRI - detects metastases up to 1 mm, helps to assess the structure of the tumor and interaction with surrounding tissues;
- a blood test for tumor markers;
- biopsy and laparoscopy.
The cost of diagnosing pancreatic cancer in the clinic Assuta
The cost is formed depending on the patient's condition and the selected methods of examination . Get your personalized treatment program now.
Effective cancer treatment methods in the Assuta clinic
- The main treatment is partial or complete removal of the pancreas .
- With a common process, the Whipple operation is performed.
- Chemotherapy is given before and after surgery.
- For targeted destruction of malignant cells with minimal impact on other organs, a nano-knife is used ).
The methods are combined to achieve the best treatment result.
Pancreatic cancer treatment cost
The cost of treatment is calculated individually, depending on the stage of the disease and the general condition of the body.
Find out the exact cost of treatment.
- Why Assuta Hospital is considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of liver cancer?
- What methods of diagnosing liver cancer are used in the Assuta clinic?
- How much is the diagnosis of liver cancer in the Assuta clinic?
- What are the methods of treating liver cancer in the Assuta clinic?
Liver cancer treatment in the Assuta clinic is carried out by a multidisciplinary team of leading specialists in the country. It also includes a respected Israeli surgeon - Marat Khaikin. He specializes in colorectal surgery, proctology and gastrointestinal laparoscopy.
What methods of diagnosing liver cancer are used in the Assuta clinic?
To diagnose liver cancer, Assuta Medical Center patients undergo the following procedures:
- Complete laboratory, biochemical, enzyme + tumor markers blood tests;
- PET-CT of the abdominal organs with three-phase imaging of the liver and chest organs;
- MRI of the peritoneal organs;
- Revision of a previous liver biopsy or a new biopsy followed by histological examination.
How much is the diagnosis of liver cancer in the Assuta clinic?
The cost of diagnostics depends on the set of diagnostic tests and can range from $ 4,000 to $ 6,000. The price is formed individually for each patient, you can already get a personal treatment program with exact prices from a doctor at the Clinics Direct International Patient Support Center .
It is also worth remembering that additional analyzes may be necessary.
What are the methods of treating liver cancer in the Assuta clinic?
The surgeons at Assuta Medical Center use innovative methods:
- irreversible electroporation ( IRE );
- intraoperative irradiation Intrabim (IORT);
It is important to note that these original methods of targeted, point treatment for liver cancer do not require the use of a scalpel. Accordingly, they are characterized as less traumatic, minimizing complications for the patient in the postoperative period. With its help, oncologists destroy cancer cells under the influence of special electrical impulses;
- introduction of the smallest particles that destroy tumor cells into the tumor (Sirtex).
In the later stages and prevalence of the disease, the following is carried out:
- removal of the liver, duodenum, part of the stomach and pancreas (rasperiya).
- complete liver transplant.
Assuta - a private clinic with increased comfort
- What is the peculiarity of the treatment at the Assuta clinic?
- Specialist in cervical cancer in Assuta
- How is cervical cancer treated in the clinic?
- How much is the treatment of a tumor of the cervix in Assuta?
Assuta Clinic is the largest complex of private clinics in Tel Aviv. The medical center is distinguished by comfortable wards, the possibility of staying in single and double wards and the absence of queues for diagnostics and treatment. At the same time, the quality of treatment meets all international standards.
Specialist in cervical cancer in Assuta
Diagnosis and treatment of cervical cancer in Assuta are under the guidance of Professor David Schneider . He is the head of the gynecological oncology department at the clinic. Directly engaged in cancer treatment invited from the hospital. Sourasky (Ichilov) Professor- Oncogynecologist Dan Grisaro.
How is cervical cancer treated in the Assuta clinic?
The stage of cervical cancer and the characteristics of the course of the disease determine the choice of one of the methods of treatment of oncology:
- trachelectomy - the doctor removes only the cervix and the upper part of the vagina while preserving reproductive function;
- radical hysterectomy - the doctor removes the body and cervix, the reproductive function is not preserved;
- radiotherapy (radiation) - is carried out at 3, 4 stages of cervical cancer to remove the tumor and metastases;
- chemotherapy - used in the later stages to fight metastases;
- targeted therapy - can be used in combination with chemotherapy, radiotherapy.
The cost of diagnostics and treatment of cervical cancer in the Assuta clinic is calculated on an individual basis. You can get the treatment program from the doctor of the Clinics Direct International Patient Support Center. Leave a request on the website and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Treatment of stomach cancer in the Assuta clinic is carried out in the oncology department. Surgery and chemotherapy are used here.
Depending on the stage of the disease, doctors remove part of the stomach or the entire organ.
Chemotherapy is prescribed by oncologists before, after, or instead of surgery. Preoperative chemistry reduces neoplasm. Postoperative treatment destroys the remaining cancer cells. Chemotherapy instead of surgery is given by doctors in advanced stages of cancer to improve the quality of life.
The duration of treatment for stomach cancer is influenced by the prevalence of the malignant process.
Profile department Assuta - Melanoma Unit
Assuta Hospital is a leading private clinic that provides increased comfort for patients. Top Israeli specialists work here, while the patient can choose the attending physician.
The department is headed by an oncologist with 30 years of experience, Professor Yakov Shekhter.
Methods for diagnosing skin cancer
The patient is led by an oncodermatologist, an oncologist and a surgeon. Diagnostics begins with an examination (including dermatoscopy), consultation with specialists from the Assuta clinic and determining the necessary examination procedures:
- the unique test FotoFinder (examination of skin lesions, video dermatoscopy);
- detailed clinical research (blood tests, urine tests);
- biopsy of the formation and its histological examination;
- definition of mutations.
... How much does diagnostics cost?
- consultation with an oncodermatologist and dermatoscopy - $ 700 ;
- histopathological analysis - $ 650 ;
- revision of a previous biopsy - $ 650 ;
- detailed blood tests - $ 470;
- determination of the BRAF mutation - $ 1100 ;
- checking the skin for other lesions on the FotoFinder hardware system - $ 550 ;
- PET-CT scan of the body (identification of all foci of possible metastasis) - $ 1600 ;
- CT scan of the brain - $ 780 .
How is skin cancer treated?
In the initial stages - 0, I, II stages, the formation is treated by excisional biopsy. The treatment success rate is over 95%.
In the later stages, complex therapy of the primary tumor and metastases (chemotherapy, radiotherapy, immunotherapy) is carried out.
How much does the treatment cost in Assuta?
- lymph node marking - $ 1280 ;
- preoperative preparation (ECG, X-ray of the lungs, consultation with an anesthesiologist) - $ 270 ;
- surgical intervention and 1-2 days of hospitalization without plastic surgery - $ 9270 without primary nevus and $ 11,670 with surgery in the area of the primary nevus; with plastic, the cost of removal is higher by $ 3300-4400 ;
- disposable supplies and equipment - $ 3300 ;
- rapid biopsy and definitive histopathology - $ 2300 .
- Diagnosis of gallbladder cancer in Assuta cancer centers;
- The cost of treating gallbladder cancer in Assuta clinics.
- Methods for the treatment of gallbladder cancer in the Assuta clinic system;
Assuta private clinics system is known all over the world for its oncologists. Leading urology oncologists of the country, such as Professor Jack Baniel, practice here. The departments are equipped with all the necessary equipment for microsurgical and large-scale interventions. Oncological surgeons use robots "Da Vinci" as assistants , are used innovative schemes of chemotherapy and radiation exposure to the tumor.
How is the diagnosis of gallbladder cancer in Assuta?
- to identify the initial stages of the process, a search for tumor markers is performed, genetic mapping and complete blood count (biochemical, immunological parameters, cytology, etc.);
- transabdominal and laparoscopic ultrasound ;
- Doppler ultrasonography of the gall bladder vessels (assessment of blood circulation);
- transhepatic and endoscopic retrograde cholangiography ;
- MRI, MSCT and PET-CT for common processes;
- tumor biopsy (under ultrasound control).
The type of diagnostic procedures, as well as the proposed method of treatment, depend on the specific clinical case.
Clinics Direct provides support to patients around the world - you can order a treatment program on the website and find out the cost of certain procedures for free.
How is the treatment of gallbladder cancer in the Assuta clinic?
- small tumors are removed together with the gallbladder endoscopically;
- cholecystectomy in the later stages involves the removal of the bladder itself, as well as areas of interested organs and tissues;
- to limit the process and prevent relapses, various types of chemotherapy and radiation exposure are used;
- stenting and bypass grafting - operations are performed to improve the quality of life for inoperable tumors.
- Where to treat tongue cancer in Israel?
- What are the methods of diagnosing cancer of the tongue in the Assuta clinic?
- How is cancer of the tongue treated in Assuta?
- Tongue cancer treatment prognosis
- How much does tongue cancer diagnosis / treatment cost in Israel?
The leader in the treatment of tongue cancer in Israel is the Assuta private clinic, located in Tel Aviv. The medical center has several advantages:
- collegial management of a patient with a malignant tumor of the tongue, combination of treatment protocols;
- positive prognosis for 1, 2 stages of cancer in 90% of cases;
- increased level of comfort , the possibility of choosing a single or double room.
The diagnosis and treatment of tongue cancer is handled by the Department of Surgery and Oncology of the Head and Neck Hospital Assuta - Dr. Avi Hefetz.
What are the methods of diagnosing cancer of the tongue in the Assuta clinic?
To establish an accurate diagnosis and draw up the correct treatment protocol, the doctor first conducts a comprehensive diagnosis.
- indirect laryngoscopy - viewing the oral cavity, base of the tongue, pharynx and pharynx using small mirrors;
- flexible laryngoscopy - the doctor inserts a flexible fiber optic laryngoscope through the nose or mouth to examine areas of the mouth and throat that are not visible with indirect laryngoscopy;
- fanndoscopy, esophagoscopy, bronchoscopy - a detailed examination of the oral cavity, larynx, esophagus, trachea, bronchi using different types of endoscopes. The procedures are carried out, if necessary, as prescribed by the attending physician;
- biopsy - sampling of tissue of the tongue for histological examination;
- exfoliative cytology - the doctor takes a scraping from the neoplasm, then stains the tissue cells and examines them for pathology;
- computed tomography (CT), MRI , PET-CT - to determine the stage of the disease, the spread of the tumor to neighboring organs, metastasis.
Cancer of the tongue 1, 2 stages in the Assuta clinic are treated with a surgical method or sessions of radiation therapy. In more severe cases, a combination of surgery and radiation. At stages 3 and 4 of tongue cancer, the doctor prescribes radiation and chemotherapy sessions to the patient, as a rule, with surgery.
- resection of the tongue (surgical removal of the tumor + radiation therapy) at 1, 2 degrees of cancer of the tongue;
- a combination of radiation, targeted and chemotherapy at 3, 4 degrees of a tumor of the tongue;
- reconstruction of the language;
- the rehabilitation period - restoration of the functions of the oral cavity, speech apparatus, swallowing and breathing.
Tongue cancer treatment prognosis
Survival for tongue cancer treatment depends on the stage of the disease:
Kidney cancer stage
80 - 85%
60 - 75%
35 - 50%
15% - 30%
How much does tongue cancer diagnosis / treatment cost in Israel?
The cost of diagnostics and treatment of cancer of the tongue in Israel, in the Assuta clinic is strictly individual .Estimated prices for the treatment of cancer of the tongue in Assuta:
- partial tongue resection - $ 16,400;
- surgical removal of the entire organ, including the reconstruction of the tongue and the rehabilitation period in the clinic - $ 29,800.
You can check the price and get an individual diagnostic / treatment program from Doctor Clinics Direct.
Find out the individual cost of tongue cancer treatment
- Why Assuta Medical Center is among the best in Israel for the treatment of thyroid cancer?
- Diagnosis of thyroid cancer in the clinic Assuta
- Effective treatments for thyroid cancer in the clinic
- The cost of treating thyroid cancer in Assuta
Why Assuta Medical Center is one of the best clinics in Israel for the treatment of thyroid cancer?
- The newest department of surgery for head and neck tumors;
- Low-traumatic endoscopic and laparoscopic operations allow achieving stable remission in 95-99% of cases;
- Oganesaving operations (partial removal of the gland);
- Diagnostics and treatment based on Western protocols;
- The Department of Head and Neck Oncosurgery is headed by Dr. Avi Hefetz, a leading specialist in the diagnosis and surgical treatment of neoplasms.
Note that Assuta is a modern clinic in Israel, whose distinctive feature is an increased level of comfort for the patient.
How is a comprehensive diagnosis of the thyroid gland in Assuta?
- Thyroid panel, tumor markers;
- CT, MRI, PET-CT - visualization of neoplasms and metastatic foci;
- Ultrasound-guided fine needle biopsy.
What are the features of thyroid cancer treatment in the center of Assuta?
- Robotic thyroidectomy - partial or total removal of the thyroid gland;
- Radiotherapy using the Synergy S linear accelerator is an effective way of influencing the tumor and metastases;
- Pharmacotherapy - treatment with radioactive isotopes of iodine;
- Hormone therapy - replenishment of the deficiency of thyroid hormones.
How much is the diagnosis and treatment of thyroid cancer in the Assuta clinic?
- Consultation Prof. Avi Hefetz - $ 600
- Intraoperative morphological examination - $ 645
- Histology - $ 235
- Blood test - $ 320
- Neck area ultrasound - $ 350
- Scintigraphy - $ 1100
The operation , including 5 days of hospitalization, costs $ 22,460 - $ 24,600, depending on the complexity of the surgical intervention.
Order an individual treatment program on the Clinics Direct website.
- Why Assuta Hospital is considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of sarcoma?
- Who treats sarcoma in the Assuta clinic?
- How is sarcoma diagnosed?
- The cost of diagnosing sarcoma in the clinic Assuta
- What treatments for sarcoma are used?
- How much does the treatment of sarcoma in Assuta cost?
Why Assuta Hospital is considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of sarcoma?
- Assuta is a private clinic with a good technical base ;
- the medical center has conditions of increased comfort ;
- innovative methods are used in therapy;
- treatment is carried out by top specialists in Israel .
Who treats sarcoma in the Assuta clinic?
Treatment of sarcoma in the Assuta clinic has high efficiency rates - half of the patients are cured completely. Professor Ofer Merimsky is a leading Israeli oncologist. He is one of the best experts in the diagnosis and treatment of skeletal and soft tissue sarcomas.
All surgical and therapeutic measures are carried out by experienced specialists . An individual approach is applied to each patient, and the course of treatment is developed taking into account all the nuances of the patient's condition. This allows you to get the maximum effect from the treatment.
How is sarcoma diagnosed?
In Assuta clinic, patients undergo a number of the following procedures to diagnose or exclude sarcoma:
- Computed tomography ;
- Ultrasound using the latest technologies (for example, Doppler diagnostics);
- X-ray using contrast agents;
- Biopsy and histological examination of a tissue sample;
- Endoscopy ;
- Scintigraphy of the skeleton or its specific areas.
How much is the diagnosis of sarcoma in the Assuta clinic ?
The cost is formed individually for each patient, you can get a personal program with exact prices right now.
What treatments for sarcoma are used?
The Gamma Knife and Cyber Knife installations are actively used.
The innovative methods of treating sarcoma in the Assuta clinic include immune therapy . This is a procedure that increases the patient's immunity by several dozen times, setting him up for an independent fight against the disease. Its main advantage is the minimum of side effects. The process of treating sarcomas in the Assuta clinic is primarily aimed at preserving the organ .
How much does the treatment of sarcoma in the Assuta clinic?
The price of treatment depends on the stage of the sarcoma and the state of the patient's body. You can find out the exact cost by contacting the Clinics Direct coordinator.
- Why Assuta clinic is recommended for patients with bladder cancer?
- How is bladder cancer diagnosed in Assuta?
- Clinical methods of bladder tumor treatment?
- The cost of diagnosis and treatment of bladder cancer in Assuta?
Why Assuta Hospital is recommended for patients with bladder cancer?
Assuta Private Medical Center occupies a leading position in Israel in terms of successful treatment of cancer patients. Surgery to remove a bladder tumor is performed using the Da Vinci robot, a minimally invasive surgical intervention.
The treatment of bladder cancer in Assuta is engaged by an authoritative professor Jack Baniel, a specialist with 25 years of experience.
Comprehensive diagnosis of a bladder tumor in the center of Assuta includes the following procedures:
- urine tests, tumor markers - are examined for the presence of atypical cells;
- cytoscopy - allows you to identify a neoplasm, determine the need for a biopsy and an operation;
- biopsy - performed during cytoscopy to determine the type of tumor, the degree of its prevalence;
- CT, MRI, PET-CT - give a detailed anatomical image of the bladder, allow you to determine the localization, size of the tumor, the presence of metastases.
Clinical methods of bladder tumor treatment?
- Transurethral resection of the bladder (TUR). Surgical removal of the tumor while preserving the bladder itself and its functions;
- cystectomy - complete removal of the bladder, sometimes the doctor also removes nearby tissues and organs. In Assuta, cystectomy is often performed by a low-traumatic laparoscopic or robotic method;
- reconstruction of the bladder if it is completely removed. The clinic uses the neocystis method - "creating" a new bladder from a part of the stomach or intestines.
- intravesical - drugs are injected through a catheter into the bladder;
- systemic - drugs are injected into the bloodstream to kill malignant cells.
Immunotherapy is a biological therapy that activates the body's natural protective functions. It is used as an additional treatment along with radiation and chemotherapy.
Radiation therapy - radiation sessions are given in the advanced stages of bladder cancer to destroy the tumor and fight metastases.
The cost of diagnosis and treatment of bladder cancer in Assuta?
The cost of diagnosis and treatment of bladder cancer in Assuta is determined by the amount of research and procedures required. The estimated cost for a TUR operation in Israel is $ 25,000 , a radical cystectomy - $ 35,000 .
To clarify the cost of bladder treatment and the list of necessary diagnostic measures, you can remotely contact the coordinating doctor of Clinics Direct.
Order an individual program for the diagnosis and / or treatment of bladder cancer from the coordinator of Clinics Direct.
- Features of the clinic Assuta
- Doctors specializing in brain cancer
- Brain cancer diagnostics
- The cost of diagnosing a brain tumor in Assuta
- Brain cancer treatments
- The cost of treating brain cancer in Assuta
Thanks to the latest equipment, Assuta Medical Center is the leader among private hospitals in Israel. The best neurosurgeons and oncologists of Israel work in the specialized department of neurosurgery of the clinic.
Compared to Israeli government hospitals, Assuta's prices are higher, but the hospital conditions are more comfortable.
Doctors specializing in brain cancer
- Professor Zvi Ram is one of the most famous neurosurgeons in the world, an oncologist with thirty years of experience in medical practice;
- Professor Yitzhak Fried - Head of the Department of Functional Neurosurgery;
- Professor Zvi Rappaport - Head of the Department of Neurosurgery;
- Professor Shlomi Constantini - neurosurgeon, specialist in pediatric neurosurgery.
Brain tumor diagnostics
- Detailed neurological examination and specialist consultations;
- MRI 3 Tesla, CT;
- Ultrasound (performed for children with an open fontanelle);
- Lumbar (spinal) puncture;
- Intraoperative biopsy;
- Innovative test InVitae, which helps to determine the genetic predisposition to oncology;
- Blood test for tumor markers.
The cost of diagnosing brain cancer in the clinic Assuta
The cost of diagnostics depends on the set of required procedures.
Depending on the type and stage of the brain tumor, the following treatments can be selected:
- Surgical intervention with a craniotomy is the process of opening the skull in order to completely or partially remove the tumor.
- Endoscopic surgery is a less traumatic operation that can reduce the risk of damage to the nerves and blood vessels in the brain.
- Radiation therapy using the innovative RapidArc® device, which increases the radiation intensity, while reducing the duration of the session itself.
- Stereotactic radiosurgery - with the help of MRI, the location of the tumor is determined, after which the tumor focus is irradiated.
- Chemotherapy is used as an independent or auxiliary therapy.
The cost of treating a brain tumor in the Assuta hospital
The price for surgical treatment with hospitalization is $ 52,800-60,000 (depending on the complexity of the intervention). For the exact cost and an individual treatment program, please contact the Clinics Direct International Patient Support Center.
- Why do patients choose Assuta clinic?
- What is included in the diagnosis of uterine cancer in Assuta?
- How is uterine tumor treated in the clinic?
- How much is the diagnosis and treatment of uterine cancer in Assuta?
Why do patients choose Assuta clinic?
Treatment of uterine cancer in Assuta is engaged in a specialized oncogynecological department under the leadership of Professor David Schneider. He is a renowned Israeli gynecological oncologist with 20 years of experience. Assuta clinic is:
- collegial management of a patient with a kidney tumor, combination of treatment protocols;
- positive prognosis for 1, 2 stages of cancer in 90% of cases;
- increased level of comfort , the possibility of choosing a single or double room.
Assuta Hospital doctors carry out a comprehensive diagnosis of uterine cancer at all stages of the disease. The survey is carried out by the following methods:
- The doctor's consultation;
- hysteroscopy with biopsy - sampling of tissues of the body of the uterus for histological analysis for the presence of cancer cells;
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs;
- MRI, CT to determine the exact location of the tumor;
- PET-CT - shows the stage of the disease and the presence of metastases.
How is uterine tumor treated in the clinic?
The main method of treating uterine cancer in the Assuta hospital is surgery (traditional or minimally invasive):
- robotic operation da Vinci - minimal invasiveness of the operation, short rehabilitation period;
- hysterectomy - the doctor completely removes the body of the uterus with the appendages.
In the later stages, the doctor adds radiation and chemotherapy sessions to the complex of treatment:
- radiation therapy - sessions are carried out at 3, 4 stages of uterine cancer to remove the tumor and metastases;
- chemotherapy is used in advanced cancer to fight metastases;
- hormone therapy - used if chemotherapy is ineffective.
How much is the diagnosis and treatment of uterine cancer in Assuta?
The cost of diagnostics and treatment of cervical cancer in the Assuta clinic you can find out from the doctor of the International Patient Support Center Clinics Direct.
Order an individual program now, and we will definitely contact you as soon as possible.
Get an individual program for the diagnosis / treatment of kidney cancer in Israel!
- Diagnosis of basal cell carcinoma in the clinic Assuta
- Effective treatments for basalioma
- Basal cell carcinoma treatment cost in Israel
Assuta Hospital Cancer Center collaborates with leading oncology specialists in Israel. On the basis of the largest private clinic in the country, doctors diagnose basaliomas and other oncological diseases (diagnostic accuracy: 98-100%). After that, an individual complex of treatment is prescribed, due to which the rates of cure for basalioma in the Assuta clinic are one of the highest in the world.
Basalioma treatment is successfully carried out jointly by specialists from the Department of Oncology, Dermatology and Radiology . Dr. Perer Raphael, Head of the Department of Radiology, uses unique innovative treatment methods in the treatment of basal cell carcinoma. And the oncologists and dermatologists of the clinic use all the achievements of modern diagnostics to determine the disease as accurately as possible, even at an early stage. and find an effective treatment for each case.
What methods of diagnosing basal cell carcinoma are used in the clinic?
Diagnosis of basal cell carcinoma begins with a skin examination by a specialist (oncodermatologist), all skin areas are checked for pathologies. Further, modern accurate diagnostic methods are used to establish the stage and type of basal cell carcinoma :
- skin biopsy with histological examination of the obtained material;
- a blood test for tumor markers;
- PET / CT, MRI, CT to exclude the metastatic process.
How is the treatment of basal cell carcinoma in the Assuta clinic?
The clinic's oncologists use a number of innovative techniques in the treatment of skin cancer :
- The most effective chemotherapy and radiation therapy methods;
- Advanced methods of endoscopic surgery, radiosurgery;
- Laser, cryodestruction, electrocoagulation.
Oncological surgeons successfully remove tumors even in stages 2-3 . The work uses the "Da Vinci" system (robot assistant), which has high accuracy in removing malignant tumors, without damaging healthy tissues. Rehabilitation after such an operation is many times faster than after traditional surgery.
How much is the treatment at the Assuta clinic?
The level of medical care at Assuta Hospital meets the highest international standards, the effectiveness of treatment is considered one of the best in the world. And the prices for services are almost 40% lower than in Europe . The cost of treatment is formed individually for each patient, taking into account all the necessary diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. You can order an individual program for the treatment of basal cell carcinoma in the Assuta clinic with the exact cost right now.
- Why do patients choose Assuta Hospital for the treatment of kidney cancer?
- How is a comprehensive diagnosis carried out in Assuta?
- Kidney cancer treatments
- Rehabilitation after kidney cancer in Assuta
- The cost of kidney cancer treatment at Assuta Hospital?
Why do patients choose Assuta Hospital for the treatment of kidney cancer?
Assuta Private Hospital is a large medical institution in Israel with its own advantages:
- collegial management of a patient with a kidney tumor, combination of treatment protocols;
- positive prognosis for 1, 2 stages of cancer in 90% of cases;
- increased level of comfort , the possibility of choosing a single or double room.
The head of the Department of Surgical Urology, Professor Jack Baniel, directs the diagnosis and treatment of kidney cancer.
How is a comprehensive diagnosis carried out in Assuta?
- Diagnostic imaging of renal tissue abnormalities: contrast- enhanced CT, ultrasound, MRI ;
- fine-needle aspiration biopsy ( FNA) under CT, ultrasound control;
- the doctor's consultation.
Kidney cancer is not diagnosed on the basis of only ultrasound examination. Positron emission tomography (PET) is not done for kidney cancer.
For the treatment of kidney cancer in the Department of Oncourology Assuta is used:
- kidney resection - organ-preserving operation, part of the kidney with a tumor is removed;
- robotic system Da Vinci - a minimally invasive technique that does not require an extensive tissue incision ;
- radical nephrectomy - complete removal of an organ;
- cryoablation - treatment of kidney cancer by freezing cancer cells;
- chemotherapy, immune, targeted, systemic therapy at 3, 4 stages of cancer.
Rehabilitation after kidney cancer in Assuta
The rehabilitation program after the treatment of kidney cancer in the center of Assuta includes:
- postoperative therapy from 1 week;
- prevention of relapses according to an individually developed scheme;
- psychological adaptation after oncopathology;
- normalization of the quality of life.
The cost of kidney cancer treatment at Assuta Hospital?
The cost of kidney cancer treatment at Assuta Hospital depends on the number of diagnostic and surgical procedures.
The price ranges from $ 25,000. To clarify the cost and features of treatment in the Assuta clinic, you can contact the coordinator of the International Patient Support Center Clinics Direct.Get an individual program for the diagnosis / treatment of kidney cancer in Israel!
- What are the benefits of Assuta Hospital in the treatment of rectal cancer?
- Assuta clinic specialists who practice rectal cancer treatment
- Diagnosis of colorectal cancer in Assuta
- The cost of treating rectal cancer in the clinic Assuta
The advantages of Assuta clinic in the treatment of rectal cancer
In the largest private clinic in Israel - Assuta - comfortable conditions have been created for the prompt diagnosis and treatment of colorectal cancer:
- diagnostic and therapeutic equipment from the best manufacturers;
- leading oncologists in Israel;
- the use of effective methods of cancer treatment;
- conditions for the stay of patients in a hospital, exclusive in terms of comfort;
- 91.2% of successful statistics in the cure of this type of cancer in the early stages.
What specialists treat patients with colorectal cancer at Assuta Hospital?
Among the experts who work in the clinic is Dr. Marat Khaikin - leading specialist in colorectal surgery in Israel. He has over 25 years of practical work experience. Among his methods of treating patients, Dr. Khaikin successfully uses laparoscopy - a procedure for removing affected areas with minimal intervention (rehabilitation takes only a few days).
Leading Israeli oncologist Professor Moshe Inbar .
Diagnosis of rectal cancer in Assuta
To make an accurate diagnosis and determine the stage of cancer, the clinic uses the gold standards for the diagnosis of rectal tumors:
- Colonoscopy (including virtual with CT)
- contrast medium x-ray
- CT scan
- fecal occult blood test
- biopsy of a tumor or an area with pathologically altered tissues (polyp) with an immunohistochemical study (determining the type of tumor and the degree of invasion into the surrounding tissues)
How much does cancer treatment cost in the Assuta clinic?
Rectal cancer treatment is a comprehensive approach that includes surgical removal of the tumor, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
The price of complex diagnostics and treatment is formed individually and depends on the stage of the cancer and the necessary manipulations, the number of specialists involved.
You can find out the exact price by getting an individual treatment program from the Assuta clinic at the Clinics Direct International Support Center.
Prices in the private clinic Assuta are higher than in public institutions, but an important advantage will be comfortable conditions of stay during inpatient treatment in all specialized departments of the clinic.
Department of Gastroenterology Assuta specializes in the treatment of the gastrointestinal tract.
The intestines are examined with a colonoscopy. Diagnosis of stomach diseases is carried out using capsule endoscopy. During the procedure, the patient swallows a video capsule. It transmits an image of the stomach to a monitor. The capsule is excreted from the body naturally. Operations are performed using an endoscope and a Da Vinci robotic installation. After such interventions, the patient recovers within a week.
Department of Urology Assuta specializes in the treatment of the kidneys, bladder, prostate and other organs. The department cooperates with the Department of Surgery and the Center for Prostate Cancer Treatment. Endoscopic and robotic operations are performed here. They use technologies of non-surgical crushing of kidney stones.
The accuracy of the diagnosis of urological diseases in Assuta - 100%.
- Diagnosis of prostate adenoma in the clinic Assuta
- Cost of diagnosis and treatment of prostate adenoma
- Types of treatment for prostate adenoma
Where is the best place to treat BPH in Israel?
Private clinic "Assuta" gathered the best specialists in the field of urology and andrology. Treatment Prostate adenoma is supervised by Professor Chaim Matskin - a recognized authority in the field of laparoscopic operations (microsurgery), renowned urologist Alex Tsivyan operates.
When determining prostate cancer, the patient will be provided with all the necessary assistance - the oncologists of the clinic, if necessary, can connect at any stage of diagnosis and treatment.
- Blood test for PSA antigen (specific for the disease);
- Transrectal ultrasound (through the rectum);
- MRI, CT of the prostate, kidneys, ureters;
- Excretory urography (to assess renal excretory capacity).
How much is the diagnosis and treatment of prostate adenoma in the Assuta clinic?
The exact price of treatment and diagnostics can be found on the Clinics Direct portal. Get an individual examination and treatment program with prices on our portal.
What approaches are used to treat the prostate gland in Israel?
- Conservative treatment: drugs that slow down the growth of the prostate (alpha-blockers, reductase inhibitors, etc.) are prescribed. It is used in the initial stages of adenoma development;
- Transurethral resection - with the help of a laparoscope, a part of the prostate "bites" without incisions and injuries for the genitourinary system;
- Laser vaporization - the gland is vaporized using a powerful beam (supplied in the same way).
After restoring the patency of the urethra, the patient immediately normalizes urination. The return of male potency may require work with a sex therapist and the help of an andrologist.
The Department of Cardiac Surgery operates on the basis of the Department of Cardiology. Every year 500 surgeries are performed here, 97% of which are successful.
Specialized procedures - coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), stenting, installation of pacemakers, replacement of heart valves. The department uses new MICRA pacemakers. These are small capsules that are placed during catheterization. The procedure avoids open heart surgery and speeds up patient recovery.
The Surgical Department of the Assuta Clinic offers a wide range of operations, such as the digestive tract, chest and maxillofacial and plastic surgery. Thanks to the use of modern minimally invasive and laparoscopic techniques and equipment, the patient's recovery occurs in a short time. The department of bariatric surgery (obesity surgery) should be noted separately. As a result of operations carried out by specialists at the Assuta Hospital, patients can permanently get rid of type 2 diabetes and stop being insulin dependent.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology specializes in the treatment of infertility, malignant and benign tumors.
The department includes an artificial insemination center. Here, pre-implantation diagnostics, IVF and follow-up of patients are carried out.
Treatment of gynecological oncology takes place on the basis of the oncological and surgical departments. To remove tumors, doctors use laparoscopy and a Da Vinci robot. They make the operation less traumatic.
Treatment of fibroids by leading gynecologists in Israel
- Features of the treatment of uterine fibroids in the clinic Assuta
- The cost of examination and treatment of fibroids
For the treatment of small uterine fibroids (up to 6 cm), specialists from the gynecological department of the Assuta clinic use non-surgical techniques. The most effective methods are focused ultrasound ablation and arterial embolization. For surgical removal of fibroids , laparoscopic and open abdominal operations are performed.
The treatment of uterine fibroids in the Assuta clinic is carried out by such specialists as Professor Moti Goldenberg and Dov Laxman , head of the Women's Health Center. As a visiting doctor at the Assuta clinic, surgery to remove uterine fibroids can be performed by Dr. Dan Grisaro.
The cost of examination and treatment of uterine fibroids in the clinic Assuta
Diagnosis of fibroids includes a consultation with a gynecologist, ultrasound and analysis to identify tumor markers. The cost of the examination is $ 3,500 .
To clarify the diagnosis, MRI, CT, radiography, and biopsy of tumor tissues may also be additionally prescribed.
The cost of laparoscopic fibroid removal is $ 16,000 . The price includes preoperative diagnostics and minimally invasive surgery. The duration of treatment (in the absence of complications) is about 5 days.
Get the exact cost of the treatment of uterine fibroids and make an appointment with the gynecologist at the Assuta clinic at the coordinating physician Clinics Direct .
The Department of Plastic Surgery specializes in breast reconstruction, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, liposuction.
The efficiency of plastic surgery is 90%, so many patients were satisfied with the result. Before the intervention, doctors examine the patient and simulate the future result.
The department uses the SMAS apparatus for non-surgical face lifting. The method consists in lifting the skin of the face at the level of the deep layers. This allows you to consolidate the result of the operation for 10 years.
Doctors perform breast reconstruction using the woman's own tissues. This reduces the risk of rejection and makes your breasts look more natural.
Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery Assuta conducts surgical treatment of epilepsy, hydrocephalus, brain tumors.
It works in collaboration with the Department of Adult Neurosurgery.
During the operation, neuronavigation and brain mapping techniques are used. They track all the movements of the surgeon and make the operation as safe as possible.