Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories is a leader in the research and development of hair and scalp problems and the development of effective treatments. Since the opening of the first private clinic over 40 years ago, it has helped over one million people around the world to solve their problems. Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories offers proven non-surgical treatments for hair loss problems, delivering long-lasting results.
Clinic Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories (CR Lab)
Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories is a leader in the research and development of hair and scalp problems and the development of effective treatments.
Since the opening of the first private clinic over 40 years ago, it has helped over one million people around the world to solve their problems.
Leave a request on our website Clinics Direct and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnostics, surgery in the best clinic in Italy!
Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories offers proven non-surgical treatments for hair loss problems, delivering long-lasting results.
The private clinics of Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories use only the latest technology, non-surgical technologies for hair restoration. Before the start of the main treatment, all patients are selected by a personal qualified consultant who will accompany them throughout the entire journey, from assessing the condition of the hair and scalp to developing a personalized treatment plan.
The clinic operates on the principle of confidentiality and has an impeccable reputation for protecting famous athletes, businessmen and celebrities from the media attention.
Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories also offers a mobile clinic for overseas clients outside of Italy.
What are the features of the clinic's work with patients?
Each patient has a personal consultant physician who first conducts a scalp examination, including:
- follicle condition,
- PH level,
- sebum level using the unique, patented Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories Tricotest Trichogram to help identify a detailed map of problem areas.
After that, a highly qualified dermatologist will assess the future prospects of hair condition, taking into account diet, lifestyle, heredity, medical history (burns, injuries, chemotherapy, etc.).
Based on the results obtained, treatment and recommendations for care, as well as further lifestyle will be prescribed.
Individual treatment options for each patient
- Tricotech is a unique patented technology used by qualified professionals to activate blood circulation in the scalp and promote healthy hair growth.
- Tricopress - restoring circulation and stimulating blood flow to the scalp. Relaxing the skin and increasing the effectiveness of drugs, enhancing the effect of chemical components.
- Tricopulse is a pulsed light treatment that combines infrared rays to stimulate blood circulation and ultraviolet rays to prevent bacteria, dandruff and itching.
- Tricopulse ETG - This method is used to increase the flow of oxygen into the blood cells. Increases capillary activity to nourish hair follicles and activate cell metabolism, promotes rapid growth and new hair formation.
What is Unique CNC System?
In the Cesare Ragazzi laboratory, this system is a scientifically advanced, non-invasive, dermatologically tested method of complete or partial hair restoration. Soon after the start of treatment, patients return to full life, including swimming and active participation in any sports.
Further hair care will continue under the guidance of a personal consultant from Cesare Ragazzi Laboratorie.
How does the Cesare Ragazzi CNC system work?
- Scalp diagnostics. Computer diagnostics of the scalp and areas of alopecia.
- Model creation. Based on the results of computer diagnostics, an imitation of the contours of the skull and scalp is created.
- Membrane fabrication and exact color matching. From the resulting model, a robot is used to create a membrane that completely repeats the shapes, lines and color of the scalp.
- Hair selection. Careful selection of high quality human hair that matches the color and texture of the patient's hair.
- Implantation. Each hair is implanted separately into the prepared membrane, observing the direction of hair growth in the patient.
- Non-surgical implantation. The membrane is non-surgically transplanted onto the scalp, after which the specialist does the styling according to the patient's wishes.
- Completion of the procedure. After this procedure, you can go swimming and do all kinds of sports with your hair. Also, constant supervision in clinics offering CNC Care services.
If you have any questions or want to clarify the cost of diagnostics or treatment at the Cesare Ragazzi Laboratories (CR Lab), you can contact the doctor through the Clinics Direct website.