Helios Berlin-Buch is a multidisciplinary hospital complex that is part of the HELIOS Hospital Group. The clinic includes 26 departments and more than 1000 inpatient beds. More than 150,000 patients are treated here every year. The clinic is ISO 9001 certified - it guarantees the quality of service and medical services.
The clinic has been operating since 1898, and in 2007 it expanded and a new department was built. Helios Clinic meets the international quality standard ISO 9001. The standard guarantees constant quality control of medical services: checking equipment, medicines, certification of medical personnel.
Leave a request on our website Clinics Direct and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnostics, surgery in the best clinic in Germany!
The clinic offers for patients:
- more than 1000 stationary places;
- 26 branches;
- 8 specialized centers;
- 460 doctors;
- 52,000 inpatients and 113,000 outpatients per year.
Profile areas of Helios clinics:
- Orthopedics and Traumatology. The center specializes in the surgical and conservative treatment of diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Doctors perform arthroplasty of the knee and hip joints, and are engaged in tumor orthopedics.
- Obesity treatment. Specialists carry out surgical treatment of obesity (gastric banding, gastric bypass surgery), treat type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Oncology. Cancer treatment is handled by an interdisciplinary team of doctors (therapists, oncologists, rehabilitologists). Doctors have successfully treated leukemia using monoclonal antibody therapy and tyrosine kinase inhibitors. The clinic is developing and conducting clinical studies of new methods for the treatment of acute leukemia, multiple myeloma, Jung's sarcoma.
- Obstetrics and gynecology. Doctors deal with the treatment of uterine fibroids, cysts, infertility. There is a perinatal center that specializes in managing complex pregnancies and treating premature babies.
On the basis of the clinic there is - the diagnostic department, for carrying out radioisotope, X-ray and laboratory tests to patients, which provide more information about the state of health and help the doctor decide on the further course of treatment.
The Helios Clinic keeps up with the times and with advanced technologies, the management of a network of medical institutions regularly measure the level of treatment effectiveness, the degree of comfort of the services offered and the qualifications of doctors, which gives a huge impetus to the development of medicine in general. The clinic is made up of many departments and institutes that are closely adjacent to the main building. There is also the Center for Pediatrics and the Social Center, such an optimal location makes it possible to exchange the necessary information with each other and gives an understanding of everything that happens in the clinic.
The aim of the Helios Clinic is to provide first-class quality medical solutions!
How does Helios make your treatment comfortable?
- Study of your medical history before arriving at the clinic
- Treatment program from a specialized specialist
- Assistance with the preparation of all the necessary documents
- Meeting at the airport and translator
- Accommodation in comfortable modern wards
- Opportunity to live near the clinic for outpatient treatment
Still have questions? You can call us or leave a request on our website and experienced coordinating doctors will answer all your questions about the best specialists, clinics and treatment prices!