The main advantage of the Malvazinky clinic is the best price in Europe for various orthopedic operations, joint prosthetics and rehabilitation, which this hospital specializes in. Despite the democratic prices, the equipment in the clinic, as well as the methods of treatment and the level of professionalism of doctors comply with international standards - this is confirmed by the certification of the Joint Accreditation Commission of the Czech Republic (SAK), as well as experienced specialists working in the clinic in their fields of medicine.
Malvazinky Orthopedic Clinic
The main advantage of the Malvazinki clinic is the best price in Europe for various orthopedic operations, joint prosthetics and rehabilitation, which this hospital specializes in. Despite the democratic prices, the equipment in the clinic, as well as the methods of treatment and the level of professionalism of doctors comply with international standards - this is confirmed by the certification of the Joint Accreditation Commission of the Czech Republic (SAK), as well as experienced specialists working in the clinic in their fields of medicine.
Leave a request on our Clinics Direct website and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnostics, surgery in the best clinic in the Czech Republic.
In Malvazinka there are:
- 60 chambers;
- 189 places;
- 436 members of the medical staff;
- 3000 patients undergoing treatment and rehabilitation during the year;
- 1272 transactions carried out during the year;
The clinic consists of several interconnected departments: orthopedic and rehabilitation, intensive care and anesthesiology. It also houses the departments of speech therapy, occupational therapy and psychotherapy.
The Malvazinki Clinic is accredited by the Joint Commission and has received a quality certificate in accordance with Czech law and the decree of the Ministry of Health.
Department of Orthopedics
Comprehensively cooperates with other departments of the clinic - in particular, with the rehabilitation department and the department of anesthesiology and intensive care. The head of the orthopedic department is Dr. Vladislav Gospodar, the attending physician of the Czech national basketball and ice hockey teams, a specialist with more than 28 years of experience. Focuses on sports injuries and orthopedic surgeries as well as arthroplasty.
In the department of orthopedics, the following procedures are carried out:
Arthroscopy is a minimally invasive surgery to diagnose or treat damaged joints, as well as bone and cartilage tissue;
Endoprosthetics of joints: knee, elbow and hip. Malvazinky Hospital uses Zimmer premium implants, operations are performed with a success rate of 95%.
Benefits of the treatment:
- After joint prosthetics, patients will undergo a rehabilitation course;
- Surgical treatment of scoliosis;
- Operations to correct hallux valgus and flat feet;
- Other operations on the lower limbs.
Department of rehabilitation
The medical staff of this department deals with patients with problems of the musculoskeletal system, chronic diseases and neurological disorders.
The clinic is available:
- comfortable wards with everything a patient may need: adjustable beds, a bathroom, the Internet;
- recovery pools;
- fitness center for the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal functions;
- occupational therapy, in which patients are helped to redevelop fine motor skills, cognitive functions, and adapt to everyday life in the context of their diagnoses;
- For each patient, the clinic develops an individual treatment and / or rehabilitation plan based on the characteristics of his health. This plan includes both work with doctors and classes in groups of up to 6 people.
Department of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care
Here, work is carried out with patients in serious condition - with cardiovascular diseases, craniocerebral injuries, cerebral hemorrhages.
For foreign patients, the Malvazinky Clinic offers a number of mandatory services that are included in the treatment package, which includes:
- transfer and patient support;
- diagnosis of his disease;
- consultation with a doctor;
- healing procedures;
- translation of extracts;
- Three meals a day.
Leave a request for an appointment at the clinic and our correlator will contact you to clarify the details and arrange an appointment at the clinic!