Oncology (cancer) treatment
One of the strengths of Medicana International Medical Center is the treatment of oncological diseases.
Among them are such common:
- pancreas cancer;
- mammary cancer;
- cancer of the gastrointestinal tract;
- lungs' cancer;
- prostate cancer;
- bone cancer.
Head of the Department of Oncology - Doctor Professor Ibrahim Tek - oncologist, hematologist. The doctor specializes in the treatment of lymphoma, lung, breast, stomach and colon cancer.
The Oncology Department has several departments for high-quality diagnosis and treatment of tumors, these are:
- Department of Radiation Oncology
- Molecular Oncology
- Surgery center.
For diagnostics, Medicana has all the latest installations: CT, MRI, PET-CT and scintigraphy.
If we talk about surgical methods of treatment, then they are used in the early stages of the disease and, if possible, use non-invasive or minimally invasive methods.
Thanks to the vast experience of oncological surgeons, the clinic offers the following modern surgical methods of treatment:
- when irradiating tumors - Cyberknife system;
- for metastatic cancer of the abdominal cavity, hot chemotherapy (HIPEC) is performed;
- patients with cancer of the prostate, cervix, vagina, bladder are prescribed brachytherapy.
For more detailed information on diagnostics and treatment of diseases - leave a request on our website of the Clinic Direct.