|PET-CT||$700 - $900|
|Consultation with a neurosurgeon||$150|
Medipol Mega Hastaneler Kompleksi
Medipol University Hospital - a modern clinical hospital in Turkey, Istanbul, which has international standards, with the latest technical and technological base. There are advanced diagnostic and treatment systems: PET-MRI, PET-CT, 256-slice CT, MRT 3 Tesla, intraoperative MRI, linear accelerators (Varian Trilogy Lineer under visual control IGRT), surgical robot Da Vinci Xi.
Diagnostic and treatment prices
Medipol University Hospital
Medipol University Hospital - a modern clinical hospital which has international standards, with the latest technical and technological base:
- advanced diagnostic and treatment systems: PET-MRI, PET-CT, 256-slice CT, MRT 3 Tesla, intraoperative MRI, linear accelerators (Varian Trilogy Lineer under visual control IGRT), surgical robot Da Vinci Xi;
- The only CT CTECT in Turkey (scintigraphy system for scanning the heart in 5 minutes), flat panel cardio-angiographic system, HIFU (high-intensity focused ultrasound), gamma knife, ESWL (shock wave therapy);
- rehabilitation systems: Biodex balance training, Armeo Power robotic complex for the upper extremities, the world's first Anymov bed-robot for the intensive treatment of neurological diseases, the Lokomat walking robot.
The team of the transplant department is highly qualified, has been trained in leading clinics in the US and the EU. Today, liver and kidney transplants (including children up to 1 year old, less than 10 kg of weight) is the hospital's core area, in which Turkish doctors have achieved tremendous success and are not inferior to well-known world centers.
A kidney transplant is available for patients of any age: 4–7 days of preparation, emergency call and transplant as soon as possible.
Particular attention should be paid to another unique structural unit of the University Hospital "Medipol" - the Center for bone marrow and stem cell transplants.
Prof. Sennie Sema Anak, surgeon and specialist in blood oncology with 30 years of experience, runs the Bone Marrow Transplantation Center. She was the one who performed the first bone marrow transplantation in Turkey.
Stem cell transplants for children are performed by Sema Anak and Ebru Sarybeyoglu (hematologist with 15 years of experience), for adults is perform one of the most authoritative oncohematologists of Turkey - Fatma Deniz Sargin, a doctor with over 35 years of experience.
To find out the exact cost of treatment and get an advice, contact our Clinics Direct coordinators.
The success of Medipol Clinic (University Hospital) in the field of international tourism is explained, first of all, by the first-class quality of medical services and the conditions of treatment:
- all consultations are translated in Russian, English, Arabic, German, Spanish and 10 more languages;
- The center is accredited by the Joint Commission International (Joint Commission International JCI) - the highest status that a medical institution can receive.
Since 2004, Medipol University Hospital has been working under the Pyxis Medication Management System program (automatic decentralized system for the circulation of medicines):
- during the treatment, the patient is accompanied by a representative of the medical department of the hospital
- the clinic is located in 10 minutes from Ataturk Airport and covers an area of 15 thousand square meters, is surrounded by parks and recreation areas, and is equipped with an underground parking area of 26 thousand square meters. and a personal helipad for emergency patient transport;
- Medical treatment at the Istanbul Medipol Medical Center is much cheaper than in the US or the EU.
Any questions? Would you like to receive a cost for the diagnostic or treatment from the Clinic? Right now leave a request or call us at the contact number of Clinics Direct website and our doctor - expert will help you!