Saint Luke's Clinic - located in Greece in the picturesque city of Thessaloniki. This is a modern, high-profile private clinic providing treatment for patients with the most complex frequent and rare diseases.
The entire staff of the clinic, from doctors to nurses, is guided by the main principle - to help and support the patient.
St. Luke's Clinic
Saint Luke's Clinic - located in Greece in the picturesque city of Thessaloniki. This is a modern, high-profile private clinic providing treatment for patients with the most complex and rare diseases.
The entire staff of the clinic, from doctors to nurses, is guided by the main principle - this is to help and support the patient.
Leave a request on our website Clinics Direct and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnostics, surgery in the best clinic in Greece!
For treatment abroad, we recommend the St. Luke clinic for diseases such as:
Diagnostics at the clinic of St. Luke:
Before the appointment of treatment, each new patient is diagnosed to establish / confirm or remove the diagnosis. The results of the tests that the patient had previously undergone at home are necessarily taken into account, but there are also a number of studies that need to be repeated. The medical center has its own laboratory and all the necessary modern equipment:
Epilepsy treatment in Greece, St. Luke's Hospital
The Department of Neurology accepts patients with complex neurological diseases in both children and adults.
The epilepsy treatment center is treated by a neurologist-epileptologist.
Children's department for the treatment of cerebral palsy
It has everything you need for young patients who need not only highly professional treatment, but also comfort and increased care and attention.
Treatment of multiple sclerosis and neuroimmune disorders.
Patients with this disease are dealt with by a neurologist.
Parkinson's disease treatment
Parkinson's disease is a complex neurological disorder, but St. Luke's Clinic is applying new and effective treatments.
Rehabilitation in Greece
Patients who come to the Medical Center of St. Luke can undergo rehabilitation for neurological diseases or orthopedics, both inpatient and outpatient.
The duration of rehabilitation is from 10 sessions, that is, about 2-3 weeks.
The program includes:
- Consultation with a specialist and the appointment of a rehabilitation plan
- Individual and group lessons
- Blood tests
Rehabilitation using Lokomat:
- teaching correct walking patterns
- helps to avoid dependence on help with walking
- verticalization of the patient in difficult diagnoses.
Robotic complex Exoskeleton:
- verticalization of patients
- learning to walk properly
- the patient feels the ability to walk independently.
Stem cell therapy is used to treat:
- diseases of the nervous system;
- of cardio-vascular system;
- gastrointestinal tract;
- genitourinary system;
- autoimmune diseases.
Service and services for patients:
- assistance in adaptation on the spot (mobile communications, internet, shopping, pharmacies, etc.)
- transfer airport - place of residence - airport
- 2 transfer service from the place of residence to the clinic of St. Luke and back
- Accommodation in fully furnished apartments in the resort area of Thessaloniki near the sea for about 35-50 euros / day (depending on the season).
- Apartment cleaning at the end of the stay 40 euros.
* Additional necessary tests prescribed by the doctor are paid by the patient on the spot.
Leave a request on our website or order a quick call - our coordinating doctors will answer all your questions about treatment programs, prices and clinic specialists. We will help you find the best treatment option in Greece at the St. Luke's Clinic.