Anadolu Medical Center
Anadolu Medical Center is a multidisciplinary modern medical and diagnostic complex deployed in Turkey. It has a network of clinics in the cities of Kemer, Belek, Antalya, Side, Alanya, Aspendos, Lara, its own laboratory and research institute. The mission of the center and its branches is to provide their patients with world-class services in their fight against diseases of varying complexity. Anadolu is a strategic partner of the renowned Johns Hopkins Medical Center (USA), which has been considered the best in the world for 22 years in a row. Doctors of Anadolu undergo training in the United States and receive, if necessary, advice from their strategic partner - overseas colleagues.
Leave a request on our Clinics Direct website and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnostics, surgery in the best clinic in Turkey!
Achievements and benefits
Anadolu is the holder of 2 certificates and awards of the ESMO (European Community of Medical Oncology), is accredited in the JCI system ("Gold Standard" in Medicine) - the world's most stringent commission for the supervision of the quality and effectiveness of treatment.
Since 2013, Anadolu Center has been ranked 9th in the world among the best medical institutions. At the same time, the cost of treatment in the center is 30-50% less than in similar clinics in other countries with developed healthcare. The price policy for medicines in Turkey is maintained, monitored and subsidized by the government, therefore their cost is 2-3 times lower than, for example, in Russia. There are no counterfeits in pharmacies, thanks to the Quick Response Code system, which allows you to track the path of all drugs from their manufacturer to the point of sale.
Anadolu center specialization
Constantly updated hospital equipment, a comprehensive and personalized approach to each patient, highly qualified personnel, including eminent doctors, attract patients from more than 30 foreign countries to the Anadolu center. The main specialization of the center:
- oncology and neuro-oncology;
- cardiology and cardiac surgery;
- general and vascular surgery;
- gynecology and IVF;
- orthopedics and traumatology;
- pediatric surgery;
- nuclear medicine;
- interventional radiology;
- and etc.
Doctors of Anadolu have excellent education, practice and internship in the best clinics in the world. There are many specialists with world renown and experience among them. For example:
- Professor Cemil Uygur - leading urologist;
- Professor Serdar Turhal - Chief Oncologist;
- Professor Khale Jaglar - Chief Radiation Oncologist;
- Professor Khale Bashak Chalar - radiation therapist;
- Professor Alp Ozkan - pediatrician;
Anadolu constantly applies and improves all the most advanced in medical science and technology for accurate diagnosis of a wide range of diseases, including rare ones, at the earliest stages of their development. It:
- all types of computed tomography on the latest generation devices, including Flash CT and PET CT;
- radioisotope scanning;
- intraoperative MRI 3 Tesla;
- duplex ultrasound of arteries and veins;
- Ultrasound elastography;
- echocardiography (3D and transesophageal);
- vocal cystography;
- mammography with tomosynthesis;
- ultramodern research cytological, histological, genetic laboratories.
Since 2016, a new development of scientists - "liquid biopsy" has been introduced into diagnostic practice. With the help of this analysis, it became possible to detect single cancer cells in 7.5 ml of blood, and, therefore, to identify the rudiments of malignant tumors at the earliest stages. "Liquid biopsy" also allows you to track the effectiveness of the treatment process with certain drugs.
New cancer treatment technologies
In the treatment of oncological diseases, the most reliable and effective methods are used, developed on the basis of the latest advances in medicine, human biology, pharmacology, genetic engineering and technology. For example:
- TrueBeam STx is a new medical linear accelerator that can be used to perform radiation simultaneously with radiosurgery on internal organs. Anadolu is the 4th hospital in Europe, where this technique has been mastered in all the intricacies.
- Radixact device with the ability to connect the Cyber-Knife M6 device.
- The DaVinci system (da Vinci) is a surgical robot that allows you to carry out the most complex minimally invasive operations with pinpoint accuracy.
- The unique TrueBeam device combines the functions of stereotactic radiotherapy and gentle radiosurgery. Varian EdgeTM beams target target points.
- Targeted therapy, referred to as “target therapy,” targets cancer cells without affecting healthy tissue.
- Brachytherapy is the implantation of micrograins with a radioactive substance inside a tumor to destroy it.
- Nanotherapy is one of the new, experimental ways to destroy cancerous tumors. Special nano-sleeves introduced into the body of a cancer patient are capable of detecting tumor foci and destroying them.
- Immunotherapy is also an experimental method that has high hopes for the fight against cancer. Its essence lies in stimulating the immune system through anti-tumor vaccination.
- Three types of tumor ablation (destruction): radiofrequency, microwave and cryoablation. The first two methods destroy the tumor by heating, while cryoablation works at a low temperature.
According to indications, such methods as are used in the practice of fighting for the life and health of cancer patients:
- laser therapy;
- gene therapy;
- hormone therapy.
The Anadolu Center is considered one of the best medical institutions in the world in terms of the effectiveness of the fight against cancer.
High-quality treatment of diseases in specialized departments "Anadolu"
In all specialized departments of the Anadolu center, the treatment of patients is carried out efficiently and effectively. The Department of Cardiology performs complex open-heart and minimally invasive surgeries, for example, coronary artery bypass grafting. Special attention is paid to the treatment of congenital heart defects in young children. Some operations are performed in utero, some - in the first hours and days of the child's life.
Infertility treatment and IVF programs are successfully implemented up to 75%.
The Department of Neurosurgery is famous far beyond Turkey for operations for the treatment of vascular and tumor diseases of the brain, spine, epilepsy, Parkinson's disease, etc. "Anadolu" is one of the 5 best clinics in Europe in terms of the number of successful bone marrow transplant procedures.
In the department of diagnostics, small and adult patients can undergo a check-up - a physical examination, laboratory and instrumental examinations in order to prevent and prevent the risks of developing latent diseases. For this, various check-up packages have been developed, designed for people of different ages and gender.
Find out more information on any question regarding diagnosis and treatment in Anadolu from the coordinating doctors on the Clinics Direct website. It's easy to do. Fill out the application on the website page or order a call back. We will be happy to provide you with comprehensive assistance in solving your problem.