|Dermatologist consultation||€400 - €500|
|Consultation with a surgeon||€400 - €500|
|BRAF gene mutation analysis||€1600|
Clinic DERMATOLOGIKUM BERLIN (Dermatologikum) is a German clinic that specializes in dermatology, aesthetic medicine, plastic surgery. On the basis of the clinic, the patient can undergo treatment in a day hospital and on an outpatient basis. Dermatologicum Medical Center, which specializes in the treatment of skin diseases and plastic surgery. The clinic has an outpatient appointment, as well as a day hospital with hospitalization, a laser cosmetology department and a research center.
Diagnostic and treatment prices
Clinic DERMATOLOGIKUM BERLIN (Dermatologikum)
Dermatologicum Medical Center is a German clinic that specializes in dermatology, aesthetic medicine, and plastic surgery. On the basis of the clinic, the patient can undergo treatment in a day hospital and on an outpatient basis.
Dermatologicum , which specializes in the treatment of skin diseases and plastic surgery. The clinic has an outpatient appointment, as well as a day hospital with hospitalization, a laser cosmetology department and a research center.
Leave a request on our Clinics Direct website and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnostics, surgery in the best dermatology clinic in Germany!
It is worth mentioning that the clinic employs three doctors who, according to the authoritative magazine FOCUS, are included in the TOP German specialists in the treatment of skin precancerous and oncological diseases such as melanoma.
Treatment is carried out in the following areas:
- Plastic surgery
- Aesthetic surgery
Diagnostic options at the medical center
As in all foreign medical institutions, first of all, the doctor pays great attention to the prevention of diseases, as well as primary diagnosis, and during the first consultation, the diagnosis and rapid differentiation of cancer from a common skin disease is determined.
Many factors are taken into account in order not to make a mistake.
Some of the most accurate methods for diagnosing diseases are:
- computer dermatoscopy
- laboratory tests (complete blood count, biochemistry, allergy tests and immunological tests)
Treatment options for dermatological pathology
- everything assigned to clinics is confirmed by international standards and European certificates.
- for the treatment of melanoma, they use: targeted therapy with BRAF inhibitors (Vemurafenib / Zelboraf, Dabrafenib / Tafinlar), immunotherapy using monoclonal antibodies (Ipilimumab / Ervoy).
such new methods as photodynamic therapy and electrochemotherapy.
- for the treatment of various allergies and atopic dermatitis, immunotherapy is used.
- treatment is carried out on an outpatient basis, if hospitalization is not required to the clinic for the operation.
As for aesthetic surgery, the patient is hospitalized on the day of the operation, a preliminary consultation with the surgeon and anesthesiologist is carried out, the patient undergoes laboratory tests and is in the hospital for about 2 days. After that, she is discharged and under the supervision of a doctor for about 5-7 days.
By contacting Dermatologicum through Clinics Direct, what you get:
- based on your medical records / medical history - you receive an individual treatment program and an exact cost
- for aesthetic surgery, you need to send a photo of those areas that you want to change
- we translate your documents into a foreign language
- you choose a convenient date for your arrival and treatment
- we will organize a meeting at the airport and back + check into a hotel near the clinic
- we stay in touch with you 24/7
- 100% confidentiality
Do you have any questions? Get a free consultation from our doctor Clinics Direct right now!
Clinic Dermalogikum specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases. Special attention is paid here to the problem of cancer. Basalioma patients are being treated by Professor Uwe Trefzer and Professor Eckhart Kampgen. They are included in the list of the best doctors in Germany according to the FOCUS magazine.
Clinic Dermatologikum (Berlin) specializes in the treatment of skin cancer, allergies, acne. Her doctors are ranked among the best dermatologists in Germany according to the Focus rating.
In diagnostics, computer dermoscopy is used. With its help, malignant nevi and age spots are determined.
In the treatment of skin cancer, modern techniques are used: photodynamic therapy and electrochemotherapy.
The Department of Plastic Surgery at Dermatologicum in Berlin specializes in the surgical treatment of body defects.
It includes the departments of reconstructive, burn, aesthetic surgery, as well as hand surgery.
The department has performed 10,000 successful operations to remove neoplasms on the skin.