Orthopedic surgery clinic Nordorthopaedics in Kaunas is the best private orthopedic center in Lithuania and the Baltic States, one of the recognized leaders in the field of European medical tourism ... The latest methods of therapy, diagnostics, rehabilitation (and this is a key component in this area of medicine) and innovative equipment can solve almost any orthopedic problem: joints, bones, tendons, ligaments, damaged nerves.
Nordorthopedics Orthopedic Surgery Clinic
Orthopedic surgery clinic "Nordorthopaedics" in Kaunas is the best private orthopedic center in Lithuania and the Baltic States, one of the recognized leaders in the field of European medical tourism. </ p>
Leave a request on our website Clinics Direct and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost for diagnostics, surgery in the best clinic for orthopedics and rehabilitation in Lithuania! </ span>
The latest methods of therapy, diagnostics, rehabilitation (and this is a key component in this area of medicine) and innovative equipment can solve almost any orthopedic problem: joints, bones, tendons, ligaments damaged nerves.
Orthopedic Center Nordortopedics is a modern clinical hospital that meets international standards, with the latest technical and technological base for diagnostics, surgery, rehabilitation:
- Advanced diagnostic and treatment systems: PET-MRI, PET-CT, 256-slice CT, 3 Tesla MRI; revolutionary arthroplasty system Signature ™ - individually designed and uniquely positioned implant;
- Surgical systems: intraoperative MRI, robotic navigation system;
- Rehabilitation systems: physiotherapy and kinesiotherapy, special massage baths, robotic simulators to restore balance and motor skills. </ span>
The best orthopedic surgeons work at "Nordortopedics" - professionals aged 10, 20 and over work experience, certified by the UK General Medical Council .
Doctors at Nordortopedics strive to achieve maximum efficiency using the least dangerous method. So, the preference will always be for minimally invasive interventions, if possible for the patient.
Every year, the clinic's surgeons perform about 3000 complex operations that require extreme accuracy and highly qualified doctors.
Leading doctors of the Nordorthopedics Orthopedic Surgery Clinic
- Juozas Belickas - MD, orthopedic surgeon with 20 years of experience, specialist in shoulder, foot and knee surgery, performs about 600 operations annually. Member of the International Society for Knee Arthroscopy and Orthopedic Sports Medicine (ISAKOS) and the European Society for Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology and Arthroscopy (ESSKA);
- Gintautas Pocius - Doctor of Medical Sciences, an orthopedic surgeon with 10 years of experience, a specialist in joint replacement, arthroscopy (minimally invasive surgery), annually performs about 500 operations. Member of the European Society for Knee Surgery, Sports Traumatology and Arthroscopy (EFORT);
- Sarunas Tarasevičius - Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor, Surgeon -orthopedist with 10 years of experience, specialist in hip arthroplasty, performed 1,500 successful joint replacement surgeries. President of the Lithuanian Scientific Society of Orthopedic Traumatology (LOTD), member of the International Society of Orthopedic Surgery and Traumatology;
- Ludas Bazaras - orthopedic surgeon with 10 years of experience, specialist in shoulder, knee, wrist arthroscopy, sports traumatology, annually conducts about 700 operations. Member of the Lithuanian Society of Orthopedic Traumatology (LOTD), Member of the European Hand Arthroscopy Association (EWAS).
The hospital performs arthroplasty, tendon restoration, correction of deformed bones, complete and partial replacement of joints, work with professional sports injuries, treat arthritis and arthrosis, scoliosis, osteoporosis and rheumatoid diseases, hernia repair.
The hospital pays great attention to the medical tourism program, in particular to clients from Russia, Ukraine, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, Switzerland, Great Britain, etc. </ span >
The success of the Nordorthopedics clinic in the field of international medical tourism is primarily due to the first-class quality of medical services and the provided conditions of stay:
- all consultations and explanations are given in Russian, English, German, Swedish and 4 more languages;
- The center is accredited by the UK General Medical Council certificates - this is one of the highest statuses that a medical facility in Europe can receive;
- effective modern rehabilitation programs, including individually tailored dietary meals and maximum staff attention;
- during the stay, the patient is accompanied by the coordinator of the hospital's medical tourism department, which works 24/7;
- assistance is provided in obtaining a visa, insurance, if necessary, translation and notarization of documents, transfer, comfortable living both in a hospital and in a hotel or guesthouse;
- the clinic is located half an hour drive from the airport and 1 hour drive from the capital - Vilnius. At the request of the patient and accompanying persons, the organizers can offer excursion tours;
- due to the economic situation, treatment at the Kaunas Orthopedic Center Nordortopedix is 3 or more times cheaper than in Israel, Germany or the Scandinavian countries. At the same time, the first online consultation is free of charge, there is no prepayment for operations and there are no queues - you can always make an appointment at a convenient time for you.
Estimated cost of basic operations at Nordorthopaedics Hospital:
The price includes a consultation with a surgeon, diagnostic tests, hospitalization, the operation itself and implants, anesthesia, transportation.
- Hip replacement - 4400 € ;
- Knee replacement - 4400 € ;
- Shoulder replacement - 3750 €;
- Ankle replacement - 4.660 € ;
- Surgical correction of hallux valgus - from 1.600 €.
Regarding the treatment and cost of any orthopedic diseases and operations at the Nordortopedix clinic contact us > Clinics Direct .