We are committed to organizing the necessary level of Data Protection provided by Users of the www.clinics.direct website. Data and Customers can be obtained as follows:
- when filling out forms
- sending messages and letters to the site e-mail
- phone calls
Data can also be obtained through services that are used by the 3rd party. But in this way, Data can only be collected with the approval of the Site Administration.
The list of data that are processed:
- full name of the user
- contact number
- email address
- information from user messages
- other data that the user provides to our Service through correspondence, phone calls and other means of communication.
In addition to the basic information, data from the user's browser is also taken into processing:
- IP address
- Data about pages visited by the user
- Data on the time spent on the site
- Data about clicks and clicks to both the pages of our website and to affiliate platforms
- User browser data
- Data about the operating system on the user's computer.
By entering into a Contract, the User agrees that his personal information (primary and secondary) can be transferred to the 3rd party, but on the basis of a special agreement between Clinics Direct and the 3rd party.
Data may be transferred for:
- Storage, collection, analysis and processing of information
- Conducting advertising campaigns
- Organization of communication between visitors and medical providers
- Improving the quality of the site by identifying and eliminating problems in the work of the information platform.
The site Administration is obligated to remove all information about the User from his Database if he makes a request. A written report, which is provided to the applicant, will attest to the resetting of user information.