|PET-CT||$1530 - $1600|
|Colonoscopy||$350 - $500|
|Gastroscopy with biopsy|
|Angiography||$150 - $200|
|Mammography||$480 - $700|
Sourasky Medical Center
Medical Center Souraski (Ichilov) is the main hospital of government importance in Tel-Aviv, Israel. The activity of the clinic is controlled and financed by the Israel Ministry of Health. Ichilov includes national centers for adult and pediatric neurosurgery, cardiology, orthopedic oncology, radiology, and others. Advanced diagnostic and treatment systems: PET-MRT, PET-CT, linear accelerators (Novalis, VERSA), surgical robot Da Vinci Xi
Diagnostic and treatment prices
Medical Center Souraski (Ichilov)
Souraski Clinic is the main hospital of government importance in Tel-Aviv, Israel. The activity of the clinic is controlled and financed by the Israel Ministry of Health.
The Ichilov Center is not only a modern, world-class clinical hospital, but also a leading research center:
- 350 employees have academic degrees and teach medicine;
- 90% were trained and certified in the best clinics in the US and the EU;
- 10% have a professorship;
- 650 doctors - clinicians with extensive experience;
- Ichilov includes national centers for adult and pediatric neurosurgery, cardiology, orthopedic oncology, radiology, and others;
- advanced diagnostic and treatment systems: PET-MRT, PET-CT, linear accelerators (Novalis, VERSA), surgical robot Da Vinci Xi.
Great attention is paid to the program of international medical tourism.
For its success in the treatment of foreign patients, the Sourasky Center is obliged, first of all, to the first-class quality of medical services and the conditions of stay provided:
- all consultations and explanations are given in Russian, English, French and Arabic;
- during the stay the patient is accompanied by a representative of the hospital medical department;
- The center is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) - the highest status that a medical institution can receive;
- assistance in obtaining a visa, transfer, comfortable housing;
- Treatment at Tel Aviv Ichilov Medical Center is much cheaper than in the US or the EU. The Sourasky Center is a public institution, prices are regulated by the Israel Ministry of Health.
The treatment plan is always drawn up and approved by the interdisciplinary board of specialists of different profiles, which guarantees a comprehensive individual approach to each patient.
Integral approach to the patient provides ultra-accurate diagnosis, proper treatment and subsequent psycho-physiological rehabilitation.
The treatment is carried out on an outpatient basis, in day hospitals or with full hospitalization.
It is absolutely true that, according to Newsweek magazine, Ichilov Hospital is in the TOP 10 medical tourism institutions in the world in popularity.
Since 2015, he has headed the Suraski Center Roni Gamzu, MD, a specialist in gynecology and fertility, a former director general of the Israeli Ministry of Health, a member of the European Society for Human Reproduction and Embryology (ESHRE).
To find out the exact cost of treatment and to sign up for a consultation, contact your Clinics Direct coordinating physician.