Sheba Medical Center
Sheba medical center (Tel Hashomer) is an Israeli medical center, belongs to a state institution and rightfully takes the place of one of the best and largest medical centers in Tel Hashomer. The clinic is accredited according to American JCI (Joint Commission International) standards, which is an indisputable proof of the hospital's world-class level.
Diagnostic and treatment prices
Clinic them. Haima Sheba (Tel Hashomer)
Clinic them. Haima Sheba (Tel Hashomer) is an Israeli medical center, belongs to a state institution and rightfully takes the place of one of the best and largest medical centers in Tel Hashomer.
The strengths of the clinic are: the treatment of oncological diseases, oncohematological both in adults and in children. Often patients choose this clinic for brain and spinal cord surgeries, joint replacement surgeries and pediatric orthopedics Sheba provides patients with all the necessary postoperative care and rehabilitation. Psychologists for children and adults who speak Russian work at the base.
Leave a request on our Clinics Direct website and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnostics, surgery in the best clinic in Israel!
The clinic is accredited according to American JCI (Joint Commission International) standards, which is an indisputable proof of the hospital's world-class level.
For the treatment of what diseases it is worth choosing a clinic for them. Haim Shiba?
Israeli medical centers are # 1 for oncology treatment, and Sheba is not an exception, but rather a confirmation of this. According to statistics, it is here that the highest rates of patient recovery, even in the late stages of diseases, are found. The hospital includes the following departments:
- Department of Oncology
- Department of Neurosurgery
- Department of Cardiac Surgery
- Safra Children's Hospital
- Rehabilitation center
The main advantages of Sheba Medical Center
- Close cooperation with American hospitals in the USA, exchange of experience among doctors, the possibility of using proven treatment protocols, professional development and skills of Israeli doctors in America.
- The hospital's management has entered into direct contracts with pharmacological companies, for use in treatment only drugs that have clinical trials and an evidence base, which excludes unwanted effects during therapy and are absolutely effective.
- For the convenience of each patient, the clinic made sure that each patient could freely communicate with the doctor, which is why the staff and the attending physician speak several languages: Russian, English, European, or provide a professional translator.
- On the basis of Sheba, there is a department for working with foreign patients, the purpose of which is to provide a personal assistant, arrange a meeting at the airport and resolve the issue of accommodation for accompanying persons.
- After treatment, each patient receives recommendations and discharges in his native language, and his attending physician remains in touch as long as necessary.
Arriving for treatment at a public hospital, only the best specialists will deal with you, namely professors, associate professors and the head of departments.
The doctor who takes care of patients with oncology is Professor Raanan Berger, head of the department of the International Oncology Center. Raanan Berger has over 20 years of medical experience and studied at Harvard University in America. The doctor is actively involved in the development of new treatment methods and the drafting of protocols, which has always been confirmed by clinical studies. In particular, it treats patients with cancer of the genitourinary system.
If we talk about the department itself, then here they use surgical methods, chemotherapy and radiation therapy, and immunotherapy for benign and malignant neoplasms.
More about the methods:
- the diagnostic center includes a department of laboratory and functional diagnostics, which can confirm or deny the diagnosis and then prescribe the correct treatment.
- in the case of the appointment of surgical treatment - the patient is prepared for the upcoming operation and the advantages and risks of this method are explained. According to statistics, patients have only 1% of complications.
- further prescription of chemotherapy, radiation or immunotherapy - reduces the risk of metastases to a minimum.
- new methods of treatment with the introduction of linear accelerators: TrueBeam and Novalis , as well as radiation therapy (SBRT) and brachytherapy - preserves healthy tissues and health in general for the patient, directing therapy only to the site of the lesion.
- treatment in hematology oncology is carried out for adults and children, using methods of bone marrow transplantation, autotransplantation and with a related donor, immunotherapy to maintain and restore health.
- the cancer center includes specialized departments for the treatment of sarcoma and melanoma.
- our own laboratory allows using genetic diagnostics to select an individual drug that is 100% effective for your diagnosis.
The Department of Neurosurgery deals with the treatment of diseases of the brain and spinal cord. The clinic's surgeons perform microsurgery operations using robotic equipment, which is less traumatic for the patient's body and health and halves the recovery period.
Head of the department, Professor Nachshon Knoller. The doctor specializes in the treatment of spine and skull injuries. Medical experience over 26 years.
The center has a radiology department, where patients undergo MRI and CT diagnostics. To control the progress of an operation on the spinal cord or brain, specialists have the opportunity to conduct magnetic resonance imaging directly during the operation, which practically does not make mistakes.
Treatment of cardiovascular diseases at the Center for Cardiology
The Center for Cardiology is renowned for its successful aortic operations in patients with serious cardiac pathologies. The head of the department, Professor Raanni Ehud, after graduation, underwent practical training and advanced training in the USA and Canada. The doctor has 28 years of experience in medical practice.
At the Sheba clinic, cardiac surgeons perform both open heart surgery and minimally invasive surgery through special catheters and shunts. Replacement and restoration of heart valve valves, installation of a pacemaker and surgery on the coronary arteries are performed for patients with chronic heart failure.
The department is divided into the following blocks:
- Cardiac surgery
- For cardiac rehabilitation
- Arrhythmia Treatment Center
- Bypass center
- Institute for research work.
Treatment of children's diseases at the Safra pediatric center
Chaim Sheba includes the Edmond and Lily Safra Pediatric Center, which accepts patients under 18 years of age. The clinic treats the following diseases:
- general surgery
- intensive care
Each department has a vital role to play in the health of young patients. Bone marrow transplantation is successfully performed for children. Every year, the Department of Cardiology performs more than 300 surgical interventions on the heart with congenital pathologies and genetic diseases. It is possible to carry out all the necessary diagnostics: laboratory and instrumental, for example:
- stress test
Rehabilitation at the clinic
Patients from all over the world come for rehabilitation at the Chaim Sheba Clinic. Firstly, because this is one of the best rehabilitation centers and, moreover, one of the largest, and secondly, because the center includes many directions, among them:
- rehabilitation after stroke and movement disorders
- rehabilitation of post-traumatic stress.
Patients with loss of leg and spine function - can go to a 3D motion laboratory to restore the health of lost mobility, sensitivity, etc.
What kind of service does the hospital provide?
The international department takes full care of everything you need:
- meeting at the airport
- accompaniment of an assistant-translator
- settlement of you and your family
- statements in the native language
- solution of any issues arising during treatment.
Do you have any questions? You can get a consultation for free right now by leaving a request or by calling us at Clinics Direct.
- Diagnostics of the pituitary adenoma at the Sheba clinic
- The cost of treating pituitary adenoma in Israel, at the Sheba clinic
- Modern methods of surgery and therapy of pituitary adenoma
Why do doctors recommend pituitary adenoma treatment at Sheba clinic?
The clinic employs world-renowned neurosurgeons, including:
- Moshe Khadani - Head of the Department and Professor Med. Tel Aviv University;
- Sagi Arnof - specialist in neurovascular microsurgery;
- Professor Robert Spiegelman - Department of Stereotaxic Surgery.
How is pituitary adenoma diagnosed in Israel?
- X-ray of the Turkish saddle ;
- MRI of the brain, only MRI of the pituitary gland can be prescribed;
- Angiography with suspicion of malignancy of the adenoma (the connection with the surrounding tissues is visible, the border is clearer);
- Study of hormone levels.
How much does pituitary adenoma treatment cost at Sheba clinic?
The prices for examination and treatment depend on the clinical situation. You can find out the cost and scope of the necessary measures by ordering an individual treatment program on the Clinics Direct portal.
How is pituitary adenoma treated at Sheba clinic?
- Hormones are prescribed to reduce the size of the tumor. In some cases, such therapy helps to avoid surgery;
- Transcranial removal of adenoma is a neurosurgical operation with craniotomy. Used for large tumors, suspected malignancy and metastases;
- Transnasal endoscopic method - the adenoma is removed through the nasal passages without trepanation (the clinic specializes in microsurgery);
- Stereotactic radiosurgery - removal of a tumor using radio waves;
- Radiotherapy - can be combined with surgical methods or prescribed separately (for inoperable or recurrent tumors);
- Why is Sheba clinic considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of cerebral aneurysms?
- Which doctors specialize in the treatment of cerebral aneurysm at Sheba clinic?
- What methods of diagnosing cerebral aneurysms are used at Sheba Clinic?
- How much does it cost to diagnose a cerebral aneurysm at Sheba clinic?
- What methods of treating cerebral aneurysms are used at Sheba Clinic?
- How much does it cost to treat a cerebral aneurysm at Sheba clinic?
Why is Sheba clinic considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of cerebral aneurysms?
- Treatment is carried out by the best doctors in Israel (according to Forbes), including Professor Moshe Hadani ;
- the clinic cooperates with the leading scientific center MD Anderson (USA) and is a research base of the Tel Aviv University ;
- the neurosurgical department receives 120 patients annually.
Which doctors specialize in the treatment of cerebral aneurysm at Sheba clinic?
- Professor Moshe Hadani - Head of the Department of Neurosurgery at Sheba Hospital;
- Dr. Sagi Arnof - Head of Sheba Neurovascular Service;
- Dr. Ran Harel - Sheba Senior Neurosurgeon;
- Dr. Nisim Uzi - Senior Neurosurgeon;
- Dr. Yakov Zauberman - Senior Physician of Pediatric Neurosurgery.
What methods of diagnosing cerebral aneurysms are used at Sheba Clinic?
How much does it cost to diagnose a cerebral aneurysm at Sheba clinic?
You can get a personalized diagnostic program with accurate prices from the Clinics Direct coordinator.
What methods of treating cerebral aneurysms are used at Sheba Clinic?
For the treatment of cerebral aneurysms at Sheba Hospital are used:
- clipping an aneurysm is a traditional open operation involving craniotomy. A clip is applied to the base of the aneurysm, interrupting its blood supply. The operation takes place under a microscope and requires a highly qualified neurosurgeon.
- endovascular embolization is a less traumatic intervention for the patient, in which the aneurysm is accessed through a catheter inserted into the femoral artery. Thus, there is no need to open the cranium, which shortens the period of postoperative rehabilitation.
How much does it cost to treat a cerebral aneurysm at Sheba clinic?
The cost of treatment is formed individually, depending on the size of the aneurysm, its type and location, as well as the general condition of the body.
Receive a personalized treatment program from the best neurosurgeons at Sheba Clinic.
The Department of Neurosurgery at Sheba Hospital performs more than 1,000 surgeries annually using computer-based imaging and neuronavigation systems. The department conducts clinical trials for the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with brain tumors.
To diagnose education, Sheba Clinic uses a complex of laboratory, physiological and visual studies. For consultations, doctors of other specialties are involved - neurologists, radiologists, oncologists.
Doctors decide on surgical treatment of a brain tumor based on the results of the examination. Depending on the size of the tumor and its location, they prescribe craniotomy, endoscopic surgery, and radiosurgery.
Sheba Hospital Orthopedics Center specializes in the following pathologies: joints, scoliosis, osteomyelitis, osteoporosis, cruciate ligament ruptures, ankylosing spondylitis and fracture surgery. Thanks to the use of minimally invasive methods of surgery by specialists of the Center during operations, the accuracy and accuracy of operations increases, the risks of postoperative complications are minimized, and the need for general anesthesia disappears. A feature of joint arthroplasty in Sheba is the use of implants that can last up to eighty years. The use of titanium dusting on prostheses promotes their early engraftment to the bone without the risk of rejection.
Sheba Hospital Leviev Cardiology Center is the oldest in Israel (founded in 1952). For the first time, he united in one place all the advanced methods of diagnosis, prevention and treatment of pathologies of the heart and blood vessels. The most successfully treated here are: coronary heart disease, chronic heart failure, tachycardia, bradycardia, extrasystole, arrhythmia, cardiomyopathy, congenital heart disease, Marfan syndrome, vascular atherosclerosis. The center has the most modern equipment to ensure the highest quality of patient care. The research work carried out at the Center is successfully implemented in practice and saves the lives of tens of thousands of patients every year.
Levodopa is prescribed at Sheba Hospital to treat Parkinson's disease. This substance is combined with other medications that retain it in the body for a longer time. This makes drug treatment as effective as possible. Parkinson's disease is also surgically treated with a deep brain stimulation (DBS) procedure.
Why is Sheba Clinic known all over the world as one of the leading cancer centers?
The uniqueness of the Sheba clinic lies in the fact that it is the only one of all the medical centers in Europe and the Middle East that has signed a contract for scientific and practical cooperation with the most famous and authoritative cancer treatment center in the world - the American Center MD Anderson .
To date, the Sheba Cancer Center has collected all modern technologies and treatment programs for cancer patients, as well as innovative equipment for the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of cancer.
The head of the oncological service at Sheba Hospital is Professor Rafael Katan , who specializes in the treatment of cancer of the stomach, liver, digestive system, breast, etc.
How is cancer diagnosed and treated at Sheba Cancer Center?
Sheba Clinic uses an innovative method of treating patients “360 ° oncology CARE”. This is not just a search for effective cancer treatment methods, but the selection of an individual treatment program and maximum care for the needs of patients.
Before treatment, the patient is assigned a comprehensive examination, which is necessary to establish the diagnosis:
After determining the exact diagnosis, the patient is selected an individual course of treatment:
- Surgical treatment (full and partial resections, prosthetics, use of the Da Vinci robot and cyber knife);
- Biological therapy;
- Hormone therapy;
- Rehabilitation, etc.
How much does cancer treatment cost at Sheba Cancer Center?
Prices for cancer treatment in Israel are significantly lower than prices in Europe or the United States, while the effectiveness of treatment and the level of service may be even higher.
At the Sheba clinic, foreign patients can undergo treatment without intermediaries thanks to the Clinics Direct service. The treatment program is developed individually for each patient, you can order a program with the exact cost of treatment right now.
- Why is Sheba considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of brain cancer?
- Which doctors specialize in treating brain cancer at Sheba?
- What methods of diagnosing brain cancer are used at Sheba Clinic?
- How much does it cost to diagnose brain cancer at Sheba clinic?
- What methods are used to treat brain cancer at Sheba Hospital?
- How much does brain cancer treatment cost at Sheba Hospital?
Why do patients choose Sheba wedge for esophageal cancer treatment?
Stable remission in 92% of patients in the treatment of esophageal cancer in the clinic. Haim Shiba is one of the highest results in the world. Such indicators are possible due to prompt diagnostics, accurate resection of the esophagus section and individual selection of therapy.
Esophageal cancer patients primarily choose Sheba, because operations (the main method of treatment) are performed by one of the best thoracic surgeons in Israel - Professor Alon Ben Nun .
How is the diagnosis carried out in Israel?
Comprehensive diagnostics at the Sheba clinic is carried out as quickly as possible, so in 3-4 days you will know the exact diagnosis, which will allow you to prepare an individual treatment program. Basic diagnostic procedures:
- endoscopic examination under the control of ultrasound - to determine the size and position of the tumor and the depth of germination in the tissue;
- biopsy (taken during endoscopy) to determine the stage of tumor malignancy;
- PET-CT - to look for metastases to lymph nodes and other organs.
How much does a diagnosis cost at Sheba Hospital?
The estimated cost of diagnostic procedures is $ 4900-5800 .
What are the effective treatments for esophageal tumors at Sheba clinic?
The main method of treatment for stages 0-2, without metastases, is the removal of a portion of the esophagus (resection) . To return the patient to a normal quality of life, Sheba Clinic performs reconstructive plastic surgery (transplant of a part of the intestine) after the operation. If the tumor is localized only in the esophagus and has minimal dimensions (0-1 stages), then Dr. Alon Ben Nun performs minimally invasive surgeries, after which the patient recovers quickly.
In addition to the operation, complex therapies are used:
- individually select chemotherapy (in the later stages, this is the main method of treatment);
- targeted therapy is used to preserve healthy tissue as much as possible;
- radiotherapy stops the spread of cancer cells.
Doctors at Sheba Clinic select the optimal combination of esophageal cancer treatments for each patient. The therapy takes place under the constant supervision of doctors, control examinations are systematically carried out, so the treatment is constantly being adjusted. This approach allows you to achieve maximum results in treatment.
How much does esophageal cancer treatment cost in a hospital?
A comprehensive treatment program for esophageal cancer is compiled individually for each patient, according to the stage of the disease and the characteristics of the course.
The cost of esophageal resection at Sheba Clinic is $ 41,000- $ 45,000 .
Get a personalized treatment program for esophageal cancer at the clinic. Haim Shiba to find out the approximate cost of the complex treatment.
- Why is Sheba Hospital recommended for cancer patients?
- How is laryngeal cancer diagnosed in the hospital?
- What are the ways to treat a tumor of the larynx in Sheba?
- How much does laryngeal cancer diagnosis and treatment cost in Sheba?
Why is Sheba Hospital recommended for cancer patients?
Sheba State Hospital houses one of the most reputable ENT departments in Israel. Treatment of oncology of the throat and larynx is carried out jointly with specialists from the oncology department of the hospital.
Specialized doctors in the treatment of ENT cancers in Sheba: Prof. Yoav Talmi , Dr. Horowitz, Dr. Bardeen and Dr. Peper from the Cancer Center. Each of the doctors has over 15 years of experience.
The radiotherapy department of the clinic is headed by Dr. Zvi Simon , a specialist in brachytherapy and non-invasive methods for the treatment of laryngeal cancer.
How is laryngeal cancer diagnosed in the hospital?
In 25% of cases, the diagnosis of laryngeal cancer was not confirmed to patients from other countries, therefore, the stage of accurate diagnosis of the disease is important.
- laryngoscopy - examination of the inner walls using a laryngoscope with a video camera. The doctor also palpates the lymph nodes for neoplasms;
- tests for papilloma virus, Epstein-Barr virus (herpes type 4);
- biopsy - taking tissue for analysis for the presence of tumor cells. The fence is made during laryngoscopy;
- computed tomography (CT), MRI , PET-CT - determine the stage of cancer, the spread of the tumor to neighboring organs, metastasis.
What are the ways to treat a tumor of the larynx in Sheba?
The main treatment for laryngeal cancer is surgery. At 3, 4 stages and in case of contraindications to surgical intervention, the patient is given courses of chemotherapy, radiation and systemic therapy.
- transoral laser resection of the larynx - the doctor removes the part of the organ where the tumor is located. If necessary, the doctor excises the lymph nodes. Organ-preserving operation;
- laryngectomy - complete removal of an organ and nearby lymph nodes. It is used at 3, 4 stages of the disease, incl. in the presence of metastases.
- chemotherapy, systemic and radiotherapy are given to block metastasis, remove malignant cells, and as palliative treatment (to relieve symptoms of the disease).
Cost of laryngeal cancer treatment?
The cost of laryngeal cancer treatment at Sheba Clinic is determined by the number of procedures prescribed. You can find out the exact cost of diagnostics and treatment of laryngeal cancer from Doctor Clinics Direct, having received an individual treatment program.
Find out the individual cost of laryngeal cancer treatment
- Which doctors specialize in breast cancer treatment at Sheba?
- What are the treatments for breast cancer?
- How much does it cost to treat a breast tumor at Sheba clinic?
- it is the leading state hospital in Israel;
- Sheba has high rates of successful treatment of breast cancer at all stages - 95%, at stage 1 - 100%;
- Sheba is the only clinic in Israel that has signed a contract for scientific and practical cooperation with the world's most authoritative Cancer Center - MD Anderson .
Which doctors specialize in breast cancer treatment at Sheba?
The head of the breast cancer treatment unit is an internationally renowned expert Dr. Shani Palokh-Shimon . She has established an interdisciplinary team of high-profile breast cancer research and treatment specialists at Sheba Hospital, which includes:
- Dr. Bella Kaufman - specialist in the treatment of various types of breast tumors;
- Dr. Merav Ben David is a specialist in breast radiotherapy.
What methods are used to diagnose breast cancer?
Sheba Clinic has a modern diagnostic complex, the main methods of which include:
- physical examination;
- extended laboratory tests (tumor markers in the blood, genetic testing, histology);
- sonography (ultrasound) of the mammary glands;
- MRI and / or CT;
- biopsy of the tumor and sentinel lymph node;
- histological and cytological examination of tumor tissues.
The diagnostic price includes payment for a doctor's consultation and the examination methods used.
You can get your diagnostic program now!
What are the treatments for breast cancer?
One of the advanced treatments for breast cancer at Sheba is the "sentinel" (knot method). It allows you to identify the affected areas and perform selective resection of lymph nodes without affecting healthy ones. The following methods have high rates of successful treatment of breast cancer of any stage:
- mastectomy and plastic reconstruction of the breast;
- removal of the affected lymph nodes ( Sentinel );
- targeted therapy.
The cost of breast tumor treatment is determined by the stage of the disease, the general condition of the patient and the chosen treatment methods.
You can get your treatment program with exact prices.
Sheba is the only cancer center in Europe and the Middle East that has signed a cooperation agreement with the world renowned US Cancer Center MD Anderson . As the research base of Tel Aviv University (School of Medicine), Sheba Hospital is improving the early detection of lung cancer. Minimally invasive techniques are used to treat lung cancer.
Who is involved in the treatment of lung cancer at Sheba clinic?
- Professor Alon Elin - thoracic surgeon who practices minimally invasive chest surgery;
- Dr. Amir Onn - Oncopathologist, Head of the Institute for the Study of Pulmonary Function;
- Dr. Alon Ben-Nun is a thoracic surgeon.
Diagnosing lung cancer at Sheba clinic
The examination and diagnosis program for suspected lung masses includes the following:
- detailed laboratory tests, including the determination of tumor markers in the blood;
- analysis of sputum and lavage from the bronchial tree;
- Ultrasound (sonography);
- chest x-ray;
- CT and / or MRI;
The cost of diagnostics is formed individually, depending on the list of methods used.
Lung Cancer Treatment at Sheba
- For stage 1-2 lung cancer, Sheba clinic uses a surgical operation , which consists in partial resection - removal of the tumor and the surrounding healthy tissue segment, or in the removal of one pulmonary lobe - pulmonary lobectomy.
- In stage 3 cancer, when the tumor has spread beyond one lung lobe, the entire lung is removed (pneumonectomy). Additional treatment is prescribed: chemotherapy and / or radiotherapy.
- Stage 4 lung cancer treatment includes chemotherapy and radiotherapy to maximize patient life and relieve symptoms.
Also, courses of targeted therapy are conducted (for tumors that are resistant to classical anticancer drugs).
How much does lung cancer treatment cost at Sheba?
The cost of treatment depends on the type, stage, size of the tumor and the general condition of the body.
- Why is Sheba Cancer Center recommended for patients?
- Stages of ovarian tumor diagnostics at Sheba clinic
- How is ovarian cancer treated at Sheba Hospital?
- How much does ovarian tumor diagnosis and treatment cost in Sheba?
One of the most reputable institutes of oncology and the department of oncological gynecology is located on the basis of the Sheba Center.
- Examination, consultation with a gynecological oncologist;
- blood tests, tumor markers ;
- transvaginal ultrasound is one of the main examinations for this pathology;
- CT (computed tomography), MRI - to clarify the localization, extent of the tumor, the presence of metastases;
- PET-CT - shows the stage of ovarian cancer;
- Fine-needle aspiration biopsy - taking tissue for analysis for the presence of malignant cells.
How is ovarian cancer treated at Sheba Hospital?
Ovarian cancer is treated in Sheba by surgery, medication, and radiotherapy sessions.
The ovarian tumor is removed with a robotic Da Vinci installation . This type of operation has the following advantages:
- low invasiveness;
- high efficiency of the operation;
- organ-preserving surgery at 1, 2 stages of ovarian cancer;
- short rehabilitation period.
In the presence of metastases in the late stages of ovarian cancer, treatment includes sessions of chemotherapy, radio- and targeted therapy.
With ovarian tumors at stages 1, 2, the doctor performs an operation with preservation of reproductive function.
How much does ovarian tumor diagnosis and treatment cost in Sheba?
The cost of the clinic's services depends on the required amount of diagnostic and therapeutic measures. To clarify the treatment plan and prices, contact the coordinator of the Clinics Direct International Patient Support Center.
Get an individual diagnostic and / or treatment program from the Clinics Direct coordinator.
Pancreatic cancer is being treated at Sheba Hospital Cancer Center. He is the only one in Israel collaborating with MD Anderson, the best oncology clinic in the United States.
For pancreatic cancer, a Whipple operation is performed, a partial or complete removal of an organ. For the treatment of a tumor without surgery, chemotherapy, radio- or targeted therapy is prescribed.
After the operation, the patient remains in the clinic for 10-14 days. The oncologist compiles the chemotherapy and radiation regimen individually. The number and duration of sessions depend on the stage of the disease.
- Why should patients with liver cancer go to Sheba clinic?
- Methods for diagnosing liver cancer at Sheba clinic
- The cost of diagnostics for liver cancer at Sheba clinic
- What are the treatments for liver cancer at Sheba clinic?
- The Sheba-MD Anderson Cancer Research Program is considered one of the best in the world;
- Experienced oncologists work at the Haim Sheba Medical Center.
- The clinic is equipped with the latest medical equipment.
Which doctors specialize in liver cancer treatment at Sheba clinic?
- Professor Avraham Chernyak - Head of the Department of General and Abdominal Surgery;
- Dr. Arish Arie - Head of the Department of Hepatobiliary Surgery;
- Dr. Marat Khaikin, Sheba's leading colorectal surgeon, performs complex laparoscopic surgeries without opening the abdominal cavity.
Methods for diagnosing liver cancer at Sheba clinic
If liver cancer is suspected at Sheba clinic, the patient is referred to:
- Ultrasound of the abdominal organs;
- A blood test for the level of AFP, which is a specific tumor marker for liver cancer;
- CT and MRI to determine the exact size of the tumor and the presence of metastases;
- Angiography - allows you to detect blood vessels supplying the liver tumor;
- PET-CT - to determine the extent of the process;
- Liver biopsy;
- Examination, collection of anamnestic information, consultation with an oncologist, gastroenterologist and other specialists.
It is important to remember that with early diagnosis, complete recovery is achieved in more than 80% of cases.
The cost of diagnostics for liver cancer at Sheba clinic
The cost of the examination program is from $ 4,000 - it is formed individually for each patient, based on the studies prescribed by the oncologist. You can get a personalized treatment program with exact prices at the Clinics Direct International Patient Support Center right now!
What are the treatments for liver cancer at Sheba clinic?
The main method of fighting liver cancer at Sheba Clinic is surgical treatment , which is implemented:
- in the classic way;
- the innovative CyberKnife system;
- chemical ablation (for small tumors).
Among the methods of chemotherapy and radiation therapy, transarterial chemoembolization and radiofrequency ablation are used.
Also Shiba oncologists for diagnosing liver cancer successfully apply operation using Nanonozha (NanoKnife). This is a targeted, selective destruction of cancer cells. The technology consists in the directed action of a powerful electric field on malignant tissues. Nanoknife helps to localize the disease and preserve nearby organs and blood vessels.
- Cervical cancer treatment at Sheba clinic
- How much does it cost to diagnose / treat cervical cancer at Sheba clinic?
Cervical cancer treatment at Sheba clinic
Sheba State Hospital has a strong scientific base. The hospital is known for its doctors - the luminaries of Israeli medicine. The Department of Gynecological Oncology at Sheba is headed by Professor Gilad Ben Baruch . Treatment of cervical cancer in the clinic is carried out by oncogynecologist Rafael Catan , a world-class specialist who speaks Russian and English.
Methods for the treatment of cervical carcinoma in Sheba:
- trachelectomy - removal of the cervix and the upper part of the vagina; the body of the uterus is preserved, therefore, the patient can become pregnant and give birth;
- surgery with the da Vinci robot is the newest and most effective method with minimal trauma, short rehabilitation period, and preservation of reproductive function;
- radiation therapy - carried out at 3, 4 stages of cervical cancer;
- hysterectomy - removal of the body and cervix, reproductive function is not preserved;
- chemotherapy is used in the later stages to fight metastases.
The price for the diagnosis and treatment of cervical cancer is formed for each clinical case individually. You can get the program and find out the cost of complex treatment at the Sheba clinic from Doctor Clinics Direct by leaving a request on our website.
- Why is Sheba clinic considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of stomach cancer in Israel?
- Which doctors specialize in treating stomach cancer at Sheba clinic?
- How much does it cost to diagnose and treat stomach cancer in Sheba?
Why is Sheba clinic considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of stomach cancer in Israel?
Sheba is a large university hospital with 150 departments and clinics. Sheba Hospital's oncologists, who specialize in the treatment of stomach cancer, have earned their reputation for their skill in minimally invasive, organ-preserving surgeries using new technologies. This is a state hospital in Israel, so the prices for treatment in Sheba are more democratic in comparison with private clinics.
- Surgery - excision of the stomach and nearby lymph nodes;
- Endoscopic resection;
- Latest chemotherapy protocols;
- Radiation therapy ( CyberKnife ).
Which doctors specialize in treating stomach cancer at Sheba clinic?
Oncologists at Sheba Medical Center have vast experience in treating stomach cancer at all stages of the disease.
- Professor Dan Adarka - an international specialist in the treatment of oncological diseases of the digestive system;
- Dr. Moshe Kohler - Head. a division for the treatment of oncological diseases of the digestive system;
- Dr. Zvi Simon - Head of the Radiotherapy Department, a professional of the highest level in the use of the latest radiotherapy techniques in the treatment of tumors of the digestive tract.
What are the methods of diagnosing stomach cancer at Sheba clinic?
The plan of diagnostic procedures for gastroenterological oncological diseases at Sheba Clinic includes:
- A complete package of laboratory blood tests + tests for tumor markers;
- Fibroesophagogastroduodenoscopy with biopsy and histological examination (in some cases, resection of bad formations like polyps is performed simultaneously);
- 3D CT;
How much does it cost to diagnose and treat stomach cancer in Sheba?
The price for diagnostics is calculated individually.
The cost of the operation is $ 24 910 - 28 920 depending on the complexity of the operation.
The cost is formed for each patient, you can get a personal treatment program with exact prices right now.
On the basis of the Sheba Medical Center, there is a specialized unit - the Ella Skin Cancer Institute, which collaborates with leading research centers specializing in the early diagnosis and treatment of all stages of skin cancer, including the National Institute of Health and MD Anderson Cancer Center in the USA;
Who is involved in the treatment?
- Professor Yakov Shekhter - a leading oncodermatologist in Israel, head of the Center for the Study and Treatment of Melanoma;
- Dr. Alon Skop - Leading Specialist of the Institute of Dermatology, Sheba Clinic, awarded the title of Outstanding Researcher in the field of dermatoscopy by the International Dermoscopy Society;
- Dr. Gal Mercan s - head of the research laboratory at the center of Ella;
- Dr. Dov Zifel is the head of the chemotherapy unit at the Ella Center.
What diagnostic methods are used at Sheba Clinic?
- confocal microscopy (non-invasive examination of tissue formation);
The cost of diagnostics depends on the research methods used. You can get a personalized diagnostic program with accurate prices.
What treatments are used at Sheba Clinic?
Sheba Hospital uses:
If the tumor was detected on time and did not have time to grow deep into the skin, removal of the tumor is often enough for the patient to recover. Having determined the stage of the disease, the specialist will select the appropriate treatment method.
The cost of treatment is formed individually, depending on the stage of the disease and the general condition of the body.
Do you want a personalized treatment program ? Clinics Direct will select the best option!
- Diagnosis of gallbladder cancer at Sheba;
- Methods for the treatment of gallbladder cancer at Sheba clinic;
- Cost of gallbladder cancer treatment at Sheba Cancer Center.
Sheba Medical Complex is one of the most famous medical institutions in Israel. World-renowned oncological surgeons work here, such as Dr. Yuri Goldes, Barak Bar-Zakay, Professor Dan Adarka (specialist in oncopathology of the digestive system).
The doctors of the clinic use the methods of microsurgery, robotic assistants "Da Vinci", new types of chemotherapeutic and radiological effects.
- collection of anamnesis, initial examination by a gastroenterologist and oncosurgeon;
- tests for tumor markers in the blood, biochemical parameters;
- Ultrasound scanning of the gallbladder - endoscopic or transabdominal, Doppler ultrasonography of the vessels in the affected area;
- MSCT and MRI with contrast ;
- cholangiopancreatography ;
The list of studies may vary, depending on the history, form of disease, the patient's condition. You can clarify the list of procedures and their cost with the help of Clinics Direct.
How is gallbladder cancer treated at Sheba clinic?
- endoscopic cholecystectomy in the early stages of the disease. The method allows you to minimize injuries and allows the patient to recover faster;
- cholecystectomy during abdominal surgery, with excision of tissues and lymph nodes interested in the tumor. Part of the liver, omentum, the nearest intestinal loops can be removed;
- chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunocorrection for relapse prevention. In the later stages of the disease, these are the main methods of treatment;
- symptomatic operations to compensate for the condition of severe patients (duct stenting, artery bypass grafting).
- Why do patients choose Sheba clinic for thyroid cancer treatment?
- Diagnosis of thyroid cancer at Sheba clinic
- Thyroid cancer treatment at Sheba clinic
- Cost of thyroid cancer treatment in Sheba
Why do patients choose Sheba clinic for thyroid cancer treatment?
- The Institute of Endocrinology is a national leader in clinical care and endocrinological pathology research;
- Many years of clinical experience;
- The Department of Oncoendocrinology at Sheba Hospital uses a specially developed program for the treatment and patient care “ 360 ° Oncology Care ”;
- Head of the Department of Endocrinology - Dr. Abraham Karasik , has over 25 years of clinical experience;
- The head of the cancer center is Dr. Raanan Berger .
Sheba is a state hospital in Israel, and treatment standards are monitored by the Israeli Ministry of Health. At the same time, doctors are guided by modern treatment protocols, which guarantees the patient a treatment verified by international experts.
Diagnosis of thyroid cancer at Sheba clinic
- THS diagnostics - high-precision testing using thyroid-stimulating hormone;
- Screening blood test, thyroid panel;
- Enzyme immunoassay for tumor markers;
- Diagnostic imaging of tumor foci (ultrasound, CT, PET-CT, scintigraphy);
- Ultrasound-guided fine-needle biopsy.
Thyroid Cancer Treatment
The treatment is carried out by Professor Avraham Karasik , head of the endocrinology department of Sheba Clinical Hospital. He heads the Institute of Endocrinology at the Sheba clinic, heads the Center for Pharmaceutical Medicine in Israel. They use modern organ-preserving methods of treating thyroid cancer, among them:
- Total / subtotal thyroidectomy ;
- Radioactive pharmacology - taking iodine preparations with the aim of affecting metastases;
- Targeted therapy - the use of the latest drugs that block the division and growth of cancer cells.
Postoperative therapy lasts 2 weeks and includes the development of an individual plan for hormone replacement therapy.
How much does thyroid cancer treatment cost at Sheba Cancer Center?
The cost of thyroid diagnostics depends on the prescribed procedures.
The price for the treatment of thyroid cancer is calculated based on the severity of the surgery and the prevalence of the tumor process.
Request an individual treatment program from the coordinating doctor
Clinics Direct International Patient Support Center.
- Why is Sheba clinic considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of sarcoma?
- Who treats sarcoma at Sheba clinic?
- What methods of diagnosing sarcoma are used?
- How much does it cost to diagnose sarcoma at Sheba clinic?
- Sarcoma treatment methods
- Sarcoma treatment cost in Sheba
- it is a government clinic that adheres to MD Anderson standards;
- the clinic has a specialized department Sarcoma Center ;
- Sheba is the research base of Tel Aviv University;
- sarcoma is treated by leading doctors in Israel.
Who treats sarcoma at Sheba clinic?
Specialists from the departments of orthopedics, surgery, oncology, pathology and radiology take part in the work of the Center. The head of the center, Dr. Roni Weizen, is a recognized authority in the field of radiology and clinical oncology, specializing in the treatment of sarcoma.
What methods of diagnosing sarcoma are used?
Depending on the type of sarcoma, the Sheba diagnostic package includes:
- Thorough physical examination and consultation of highly qualified specialists;
- blood test ;
- X-ray and CT ;
- MRI ;
- Tumor biopsy and histopathological analysis of the obtained tissue samples;
- Nuclear magnetic resonance imaging (MRI);
- Immunohistochemical analysis ;
- Osteoscintigraphy .
How much does it cost to diagnose sarcoma at Sheba clinic ?
The cost is determined by the volume of applied techniques and depends on the specific case.
You can get a personalized program with exact prices right now.
Sarcoma treatment methods
For each patient, an individual treatment plan is drawn up, which, depending on the size of the tumor and the degree of its spread, includes:
- Surgical intervention ;
- Microsurgical techniques that provide tissue transplantation to restore the appearance of the operated area and improve its functioning;
- Radiotherapy as adjuvant and neoadjuvant treatment using the latest technologies for remote irradiation (including proton therapy , radiation intensity modulated radiation therapy - IMRT ) and brachytherapy;
- Chemotherapy ;
- Targeted therapy based on the latest advances in genetic engineering.
The cost of sarcoma treatment at Sheba clinic
The cost of treatment depends on the specific case.
Would you like to receive an individual treatment program with accurate prices?
- Bladder cancer diagnostics at Sheba clinic
- The cost of bladder cancer treatment in Israel
- Effective bladder treatment at Sheba clinic
The Sheba Medical Center System is the largest public hospital in Israel. More than 1400 doctors work here, including world-famous urologists such as Dr. Zohar Dotan .
The chemotherapy departments of the clinics allow relapse prevention and stabilization of the most difficult patients. Advanced methods of radiation therapy and effective immunocorrectors are used. Palliative treatments are supervised by renowned radiation therapist, Dr. Zvi Simon .
Diagnosis of bladder cancer
- Examination by a urologist (oncourologist), determining the stage of cancer and the severity of the patient's condition;
- Urine and blood tests, including genetic mapping and search for tumor markers (detection of a tumor in controversial situations);
- Cystoscopy with biopsy for histological analysis;
- All types of ultrasound (sonography) - except for the standard contact (transabdominal) method, the sensor can be inserted through the vagina or rectum;
- Excretory urography;
- MRI, MSCT and PET-CT to detect metastases in adjacent organs.
How much does it cost to diagnose and treat bladder cancer at Sheba clinic?
The structure of diagnostic measures depends on the specific clinical case. You can find out the exact prices and get a treatment plan on the Clinics Direct portal. Order an individual treatment program with the exact cost of bladder cancer treatment at Sheba Clinic.
Bladder Cancer Treatment in Sheba
- Removal of education (1A-B stage) using a resectoscope through the urethra;
- Partial resection of the bladder with preservation of function;
- Resection with the formation of a neocyst - complete removal of an organ, after which a new bubble is formed from a section of the intestine;
- Extended resection - surrounding organs affected by the disease are removed (prostate in men, uterus, ovaries, rectum, etc.);
- Chemotherapy, including a combination of chemotherapy drugs with high temperatures on the tumor;
- Radiation therapy.
- Why is Sheba considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of brain cancer?
- Which doctors specialize in treating brain cancer at Sheba?
- What methods of diagnosing brain cancer are used at Sheba Clinic?
- How much does it cost to diagnose brain cancer?
- What methods are used to treat brain tumors?
- How much does brain cancer treatment cost at Sheba Hospital?
Why is Sheba considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of brain cancer?
Sheba Clinic Cancer Center is considered one of the leading centers for the treatment of brain cancer in Israel, because:
- it is a state clinic with the best doctors according to Forbes ;
- it is the only clinic to receive accreditation from MD Anderson Cancer Center;
- The center is the research base of the Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University.
Which doctors specialize in treating brain cancer at Sheba?
Patients with brain tumors at the Sheba Hospital Cancer Center are managed by a multidisciplinary team of doctors: oncologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-oncologists, radio-oncologists. This approach provides the most gentle operations. Leading specialists are engaged in the treatment of brain cancer at the Sheba neurosurgical department:
- Professor Moshe Hadani (neurosurgeon, head of the department of neurosurgery at Sheba clinic);
- Dr. Cohen Zvi (surgeon);
- Dr. Ran Harel (neurosurgeon);
- Dr. Sagi Arnof (neurosurgeon, specialist in the treatment of benign brain tumors);
- Dr. Yakov Zauberman (neurosurgeon).
What methods of diagnosing brain cancer are used at Sheba Clinic?
How much does it cost to diagnose brain cancer?
The cost is formed individually, depending on the specific case of the disease. You can get a personalized survey program with accurate prices right now.
What methods are used to treat brain tumors?
Depending on the stage of the disease, the size and spread of the tumor, the general condition of the body, the most appropriate treatment method is determined.
Surgical treatment for brain cancer is the main one.
It is accompanied by craniotomy , that is, opening the cranium, and can be performed both under anesthesia and under local anesthesia. In the postoperative period, the Sheba neurosurgical department conducts classes for the patient with physiotherapists, rehabilitation therapists, psychotherapists, speech therapists and other specialists.
It is not always possible to remove a tumor with surgery due to its type, size and position. In this case, chemotherapy and advanced methods of stereotactic radiosurgery (Gamma Knife, Cyber Knife) are used. With the help of directed beams, malignant cells are irradiated with minimal impact on healthy tissues.
Also, targeted therapy is used to treat a tumor, the purpose of which is the targeted destruction of the tumor without affecting normal cells.
How much does brain cancer treatment cost at Sheba Hospital?
Depending on the stage of the disease, the size and location of the tumor, the cost of the operation varies from $ 36,300 to $ 56,700 .To find out the exact cost in your case, contact the International Patient Support Center Clinics Direct .
- Diagnosis of uterine cancer at Sheba clinic
- The cost of diagnosis and treatment in Israel
- Effective treatments for uterine cancer
Why is Sheba Cancer Center recommended for patients with uterine cancer?
One of the most reputable institutes of oncology is located on the basis of the Sheba Center - leading specialists of the industry work here. The Department of Oncology is headed by Professor Rafael Catan, an international doctor specializing in malignant processes of the uterus and ovaries.
The department of diagnostics is equipped with powerful MR and MS tomographs, which allows detecting tumors up to 1 mm in diameter.
Doctors of any specialty are at the service of patients - in Sheba, patients will quickly receive assistance in the treatment of any concomitant pathology. The team of specialized gynecological oncologists at the clinic is headed by Professor Gilad Ben Baruch.
How is uterine cancer diagnosed?
- The patients are examined by a gynecological oncologist;
- To determine the size, boundaries and form of education, MRI, ultrasound or MSCT are prescribed with the introduction (if necessary) of a contrast agent;
- Do a blood test for tumor markers, hormones;
- In controversial situations, PET is prescribed (detects small foci), genetic mapping;
- Biopsy, endoscopic types of research.
How much does uterine cancer treatment cost at Sheba clinic?
The cost of the clinic's services depends on the required amount of diagnostic and therapeutic measures. You can clarify the treatment plan and prices on the Clinics Direct portal. Do you want to receive a treatment program with an accurate price?
The main treatments for uterine cancer at Sheba Center
- Removal of part of the uterus in the early stages of the process. Can be performed endoscopically;
- Extirpation of the uterus with appendages, as well as regional lymph nodes and affected tissues;
- Chemotherapy, radiotherapy. There are targeted (targeted) types of effects on the tumor, which reduces side effects and increases the effect of the procedure;
- Hormone therapy - reduces tumor activity, enhances the effectiveness of the above methods;
- Cytokine therapy - stimulates the immune system, which suppresses the activity of atypical cells throughout the body.
- Basalioma diagnosis at Sheba clinic
- Basalioma treatment methods in Israel
- Basal cell carcinoma treatment cost at Sheba clinic
Why is it effective to treat basal cell carcinoma in Israel, at the Sheba clinic?
Sheba Clinic is one of the leaders in Israel in the treatment of oncology of all directions, thanks to its qualified specialists, equipped with advanced technology departments and caring staff. In addition, the clinic collaborates with reputable US medical centers and actively applies the standards of American cancer therapy .
The Institute of Oncology at the Sheba Clinic is headed by Professor Rafael Catan , who receive consultations and treatment for patients from all over the world. Together with him, oncologists and dermatologists are engaged in the treatment of basal cell carcinoma using the latest diagnostic and therapeutic methods for all, even late, stages of the disease.
It is necessary to diagnose basilioma as early as possible in order to obtain the most effective treatment results, therefore, the Institute of Oncology pays special attention to fast and accurate diagnosis. A comprehensive examination can be completed in just 3 days.
Basal cell carcinoma diagnosis methods at Sheba clinic?
- Examination and consultation with a specialist;
- Skin biopsy with histochemical analysis of cells;
- MRI, CT;
- PET / CT if there is a suspicion of the onset of the metastatic process.
How is basilioma treated in the clinic?
The main method of treatment for basal cell carcinoma is removal by various effective methods and impact on metastases, if any :
- Surgical removal of the tumor using radiosurgical methods ( Da Vinci robot system ) - the tumor is removed as much as possible within normal tissues;
- Photodynamic treatment is effective for small tumors (up to 1 cm);
- Laser therapy;
- Radiation therapy.
How much does basalioma treatment cost at Sheba clinic?
The cost of treating basal cell carcinoma at the Sheba clinic depends on the stage, type of tumor, the total amount of necessary diagnostics and therapy. But the price of treatment is 30% lower than the same level of medical care in clinics in the USA and Europe. You can find out the exact cost of treatment right now by ordering an individual program at the International Patient Support Center Clinics Direct.
- Stages of Kidney Cancer Diagnosis at Sheba Medical Center
- Sheba Kidney Cancer Treatment Principles
- Kidney Cancer Treatment Cost in Sheba
Reasons Why Sheba Clinic is Recommended for Kidney Cancer Patients
- here effective regimens of chemotherapy and combined methods of treatment of renal cell carcinoma are applied and developed. Sheba Clinic is a clinical base for Bar-Ilan and Tel Aviv Universities, as well as Weizman Research Institute;
- well-known oncologists, urologists, chemotherapists such as Professor Jacob Ramon, Dr. Zvi Simon work;
- Sheba clinic is equipped with modern diagnostic equipment;
- it is possible to carry out a kidney transplant (if necessary).
Results of renal cancer treatment at Sheba clinic
- stage 1-3A patients are cured in 67% of cases;
- 5-year survival is achieved in 30% of patients at 3B-4 stages;
- the condition of inoperable patients is greatly facilitated.
The moment of transition from 3A to 3B stage of renal cell carcinoma is key. It is very important to see your doctor early.
Kidney Cancer Diagnosis at Sheba
- examination by a urologist, consultation with an oncologist;
- detailed blood tests, measurement of the level of tumor markers;
- cystoscopy, urography;
- Ultrasound of the kidneys;
- MRI or CT of the relevant part of the body;
- PET-CT (if you suspect a common process);
- CT-guided biopsy of the lesion in the kidney.
How is kidney cancer treated at Sheba Medical Center?
- endoscopic methods of tumor removal, incl. sectoral resection of the affected kidney area. It is applied at the 1st stage;
- total nephrectomy (remove the kidney with lymph nodes). If both kidneys are affected, the patient is assisted in selecting a donor for transplantation;
- palliative surgery (reconstruction of the urinary tract, removal of lymph nodes). Needed to improve the quality of life of critically ill patients;
- chemotherapy, incl. targeted administration of cytostatics.
Prices for kidney cancer diagnostics in Sheba
- oncourologist consultation $ 420;
- detailed blood test $ 66;
- OBP ultrasound from $ 250;
- CT $ 280;
- MRI $ 980.
The list of studies varies depending on the stage of the disease, concomitant pathologies and the patient's objective condition (determined by the doctor). You can clarify the cost of diagnostics at Sheba before the trip on the website of the Clinics Direct company (free support for patients with oncopathology).
The survival rate for surgical treatment of brain tumors in Sheba is 98%. The risk of complications is only 4%.
A neuro-oncological rehabilitation center operates on the basis of the Sheba neurosurgery department. A comprehensive program has been developed here for the recovery of patients who have suffered from cancer.
- Chondrosarcoma diagnosis at Sheba clinic
- Treatment methods at Sheba clinic
- The cost of treating chondrosarcoma in Israel
Why is the treatment of chondrosarcoma at Sheba Medical Center one of the most effective in Israel?
On the basis of the Sheba Center, there is a Clinic for Sarcoma and Bone Cancer, which specializes specifically on malignant tumors of this type. Here work oncologists who know everything about the treatment, diagnosis and ways of metastasis of tumors from cartilage and bone tissue. This is confirmed by the world's best treatment indicators for this profile (relapse-free course of the disease, survival rate, patient's quality of life).
What diagnostic methods are used in Sheba sarcoma clinic?
Chondrosarcoma is well disguised, therefore, experience and special equipment are required to detect it. The X-ray method in this case is ineffective (the focus cannot be distinguished from cartilage in terms of density), the following types of diagnostics are used:
- MRI - allows you to determine the prevalence, boundaries, size and density of the tumor. The most accurate method for diagnosing chondrosarcomas;
- Multispiral CT - for the diagnosis of metastases in mobile organs (lungs, bursa, intestines);
- Biopsy and Histology - Analysis of abnormal cells in a tissue sample;
How is chondrosarcoma treated at Sheba Center?
- The tumor and surrounding tissue are removed surgically;
- Radiation and chemotherapy are prescribed to destroy small foci and single cells of chondrosarcoma;
- Considering that a significant part of the articular cartilage or bone can be removed, arthroplasty of the joint (hip, knee, etc.) and other restorative operations are performed;
- The tumor often causes the phenomenon of osteoporosis - drugs that stimulate the growth of bone tissue are prescribed;
- Postoperative rehabilitation is carried out, including adaptation to the implant.
How much does examination and treatment of patients with a diagnosis of chondrosarcoma cost?
The cost of the examination and the specific treatment program is calculated individually. Depends on the prevalence of the process, the patient's condition, the types of implants used. The Clinics Direct portal enables patients to undergo treatment for chondrosarcoma in Israel, at the Sheba clinic, without paying a commission to intermediaries. You can get the cost of diagnostics and treatment right now.
Rectal cancer treatment at Sheba Hospital takes place at the specialized Oncology Center. He is the only one in Israel collaborating with MD Anderson, the best cancer clinic in the United States.
With rectal cancer, the patient is prescribed a resection of a part of the organ. To treat a tumor without surgery, the oncologist selects a chemotherapy, radio- or targeted therapy regimen.
After surgical treatment, the patient remains in the clinic for 10-14 days. The number of sessions of chemotherapy or radiotherapy, their duration and cost depend on the stage of the disease and the general health of the patient.
The clinic specializes in pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus treatment. Congenital anomalies such as cataracts and glaucoma are diagnosed and treated here.
The department admits 3,000 day patients and 40,000 outpatients annually .
Ophthalmologists also treat lens injuries and complications from previous surgery.
25% of all medical research in Israel is carried out at Sheba Hospital. The doctors of the urological department cooperate with the leading scientific and medical centers of the world. Sheba Clinic is the only medical facility in Israel selected by the American FWA (Federal General Guarantee) for granting research grants.
- Comprehensive diagnostics of prostate adenoma at Sheba clinic
- Methods for the treatment of prostate adenoma
- The cost of treating prostate adenoma in Israel, at the Sheba clinic
Adenoma of the prostate can be accompanied by kidney problems, often cancer is found instead of adenoma. Sheba Clinic has gathered not only the best urologists and andrologists - the Institute of Oncology is located here, the leading nephrologists of Israel work here.
In addition to eliminating adenoma, erectile dysfunction is restored in the center by both conservative and surgical methods.
How is prostate adenoma diagnosed at Sheba Center?
- Inspection, survey, finger examination;
- Ultrasound, CT, MRI - the choice of method depends on the clinical situation. If necessary, they are enhanced by the introduction of a contrast agent, the excretory function of the kidneys is determined;
- Urofluometry to assess the speed of urine passage;
- Biopsy of the prostate with histology.
If atypical cells are detected, the diagnosis is expanded (search for metastases, tumor markers).
What are the methods of treatment of prostate adenoma in Israel
- Prescribed drugs that reduce the volume of the prostate (5α-reductase inhibitors);
- Surgical adenomectomy - through an incision in the abdominal wall, the surgeon gains access to the gland, exfoliates the affected area;
- Transurethral endoscopic adenectomy. The same is done, but with the help of an endoscope and without incisions. The device is inserted directly through the urethra, then "biting" of the altered tissue is performed (under the control of the image from the camera);
- Transurethral electrovaporization. The endoscope is equipped with an electrode that coagulates the gland tissue - less risk of bleeding, faster recovery after manipulation.
How much does prostate adenoma treatment cost at Sheba?
The cost of treatment for prostate adenoma in Sheba clinic is formed individually for each patient. But the price of diagnostic and therapeutic measures,
The BMT (Bone Marrow Transplantation) Center at Sheba Hospital performs more than 250 bone marrow transplants every year. Unlike most BMT centers, bone marrow transplantation is performed here not only in cases of leukemia (leukemia) or after therapy for malignant tumors, but also in the treatment of congenital and genetic diseases. Today, the BMT Center at Sheba Hospital meets the strictest international standards. You can learn more about the treatment of leukemia at Sheba from the coordinating physician of Clinics Direct by leaving a request on our website.
- Diagnosis for lymphoma at Sheba clinic
- The cost of treatment and diagnostics in Israel
- Lymphoma treatment methods at Sheba clinic
Why do patients from all over the world choose Sheba for lymphoma treatment?
The patient's case history at Sheba State Hospital is reviewed by a medical council. A multidisciplinary approach is used here , which acts as a guarantee that the method of treatment will be chosen as correct and effective as possible.
Leading specialist of the state hospital, practicing in the field of lymphoma treatment, is Dr. Yuri Goldes. Dr. Goldes is fluent in the technique of performing lymphadenectomy and other modern techniques. A multidisciplinary team of specialists of various profiles works under his leadership. The Sheba Cancer Center ranks among the top three in Israel for cancer cure rates.
Comprehensive diagnosis of lymphoma at Sheba clinic
Sheba Clinic offers a diagnostic program for lymphoma or lymphagranulomatosis, which may include:
- consultation and examination by a hematologist;
- a detailed blood test for tumor markers, lipids, hormones, biochemistry;
- analysis for the presence of reactive lymphadenopathies;
- verification of biological material from a previous biopsy of lymph nodes and bone marrow;
- biopsy with histological examination and bone marrow puncture;
- X-ray examination;
- molecular genetic diagnostics;
- CT with visualization of lymphatic tissue;
If the above methods do not give a complete picture, lymphadenectomy may also be prescribed. The cost of the main examination package is from $ 3,000 to $ 5,000 . But the exact cost of diagnostics and treatment depends on the patient's condition and is formed individually. Would you like to receive a customized treatment program with an accurate cost?
Effective treatments for lymphoma at Sheba clinic
Doctors at Sheba Clinic use the following treatments for lymphoma:
- chemotherapy, incl. intrathecal chemotherapy (injection of anticancer drugs directly into the cerebrospinal fluid (under the lining of the spinal cord) and high-dose chemotherapy followed by bone marrow / stem cell transplantation (transplant);
- radiotherapy (usually prescribed in combination with other methods);
- immunotherapy: administration of inhibitors of epidermal growth factor receptors, specific monoclonal antibodies, interferon;
- radioimmunotherapy (a combination of targeted and radiation therapy).
Sheba Hospital is a partner of MD Anderson Cancer Center (USA). Cooperation enables the patients of the clinic to undergo treatment according to American protocols. The Sheba Department of Hematology Oncology is headed by Professor Arnon Nagler. In 2017, Forbes magazine included Dr. Nagler in the list of Israel's leading medical specialists. The rating was compiled based on the results of a sociological study among doctors and patients.
Sheba Hospital Surgical Center includes 18 departments that cover a wide range of pathologies. Thanks to the continuous improvement of surgical methods and the introduction of modern minimally invasive techniques, Sheba's patients receive the minimum possible damage during operations and quickly undergo postoperative rehabilitation. Among the equipment used by Sheba surgeons during operations, it is worth highlighting the Da Vinci Robotic System, Nano Knife, brachytherapy, Hi Fuse MRI, IPACT, SIRT. There is no age limit for operations at Sheba Surgical Center.
Most of the operations in the gynecological department are carried out by the endoscopic method (through natural openings). These operations are organ-preserving, anemic and do not leave noticeable scars on the woman's body.
The department diagnoses and treats the following pathologies:
- obstruction of the fallopian tubes;
- uterine fibroids (benign tumor);
- endometriosis (tissue overgrowth);
- prolapse of the uterus;
- ovarian cysts;
- ovarian fibroma (a type of benign formation).
The Department of Oncogynecology treats all types of malignant tumors of the uterus, cervix, ovaries and vagina.
Urogynecological diseases are treatable in 99% of cases.
Treatment of fibroids without surgery in the clinic. Haima Shiba
- Features of the treatment of fibroids in the clinic
- The cost of examination and treatment of uterine fibroids in the clinic. Haima Shiba
For the treatment of uterine fibroids in the clinic. Haim Sheba uses a non-surgical FUS-ablation method. The procedure is most effective in the early stages of the disease, when the tumor is no more than 6 cm in size . Also, hormone therapy and medications are collected to prevent possible bleeding. As a surgical method of treatment, the tumor is removed by hysteroscopy (through the vagina) or open abdominal surgery.
The reception of patients with uterine fibroids is carried out by such specialists as Gilad Ben Baruch , doctor-gynecologist of the highest category, and Gennady Bitman, senior physician of the gynecological department, an expert in minimally invasive gynecological operations.
The cost of examination and treatment of uterine fibroids in the clinic
The examination plan for uterine fibroids is drawn up strictly individually for each patient. The cost of the standard program is $ 2,500 .
The price of one standard FUS-ablation procedure is $ 2,100.
The cost is influenced by the duration of the procedure (depending on the size of the tumor), as well as the need to use pain relievers and anticoagulants (if there is a risk of blood clots). More than one procedure may be needed to treat large fibroids.
The cost of surgical treatment of uterine fibroids in the clinic. Haim Sheba ranges from $ 13,000 .
Take care of your women's health and get an individual treatment program at the clinic. Haima Shiba right now.
- Leading Oncologists at Sheba Clinic
- Osteosarcoma diagnostics at Sheba clinic
- The cost of comprehensive diagnostics at Sheba clinic
- Osteosarcoma treatment methods in Israel
Sheba Hospital is the largest medical institution (National Hospital) in Israel, on the basis of which the Institute of Oncology is located. There are departments specializing in all types of sarcomas. The clinic has accumulated vast experience in the successful treatment of osteosarcoma, using innovative methods of tumor removal.
Which doctors treat osteosarcoma patients at Sheba clinic?
The head of the sarcoma center is Roni Weizen, MD. He is a member of the Israeli (ISCORT) and European (EORTC, ESMO) Oncology Associations. Roni Weizen is the author of scientific works, research in the field of oncology. Teaches at Tel Aviv Medical University.
The clinic uses the 360 ° Oncology Care program of treatment and patient care, which implies the maximum quality of life for the patient at all stages of treatment.
The program includes a unique approach to each patient, his individual characteristics, care for the emotional state of relatives.
How is osteosarcoma diagnosed and what is the cost of the examination?
Early diagnosis of osteosarcoma is the key to successful treatment. Only experienced doctors using modern equipment can identify a tumor at an early stage. With this task the specialists of the Sheba clinic are doing well.
- Consultation with an oncologist - a specialist determines the optimal research methods and the severity of the condition;
- Multispiral CT, X-ray, densitometry;
- Biopsy followed by tissue cytology.
The cost of the examination depends on the specific case. The price level is controlled by the state, which makes diagnosis and treatment more affordable. You can get the exact program with prices right now.
What methods of osteosarcoma treatment are used at Sheba clinic?
- Surgical and radiosurgical removal of tumors and metastases;
- Radiation therapy;
- Treatment with monoclonal antibodies and other types of cytokine therapy;
- Plastic surgery.
- Leading Oncologists at Sheba Clinic
- Diagnosis of Ewing's sarcoma
- The cost of comprehensive diagnostics at Sheba clinic
- Modern methods of treatment of Ewing's sarcoma
Why hospital them. Haima Sheba is one of Israel's leading centers for diagnostics and treatment for Ewing's sarcoma?
Ewing's sarcoma is a malignant tumor that affects the lower part of the long bones in childhood and adolescence. Department of Oncology, Clinic named after Haima Sheba has a technologically equipped diagnostic base and effectively specializes in the examination and treatment of Ewing's sarcoma .
Which of the doctors of the hospital. Haima Sheba specializes in the treatment of Ewing's sarcoma?
The leading doctors of the clinic and its leader, Dr. Roni Weizen, are authorities in the field of radiology and clinical oncology. Together with renowned podiatrist Dr. Boaz Lieberman, they specialize in the treatment of many types of sarcomas and cancers of the musculoskeletal system.
How is Ewing's sarcoma diagnosed at Sheba clinic?
Diagnosis and treatment of Ewing's sarcoma is a complex process , since in most cases the symptoms of the disease appear already at the stage of spread of metastases . Therefore, very it is important to make an accurate diagnosis as early as possible. For this, the oncology department of the hospital named after Haima Sheba has the most modern, highly informative technologies:
- Blood test, including tumor markers;
- Radioisotope scanning of the skeleton;
- PET, CT;
- Tumor biopsy and histopathological analysis;
- Immunohistochemical analysis;
- Puncture of the bone marrow.
How much does the diagnosis and treatment of Ewing's sarcoma cost at the hospital. Haim Shiba?
The cost of diagnostics and treatment in a hospital is the sum of all prescribed examinations and treatment programs. The diagnosis and treatment plan is drawn up individually, and the estimated cost can be found out right now.
What types of treatment are used at the hospital. Haim Shiba?
For the treatment of Ewing's sarcoma, the clinic uses complex methods, including:
- intensive polychemotherapy,
- surgical removal of a malignant tumor using the most modern methods using a da Vinci robot and a cyber knife.
Sheba Clinic has a specialized department for the treatment of congenital heart defects. Every year, 150 successful operations are performed here for children with complex heart defects.
The clinic performs cardiac catheterization to diagnose or close the defect.
The duration of the examination is from 2 to 5 days. If the doctor prescribes surgical treatment, the patient must stay in the clinic for up to 10 days.
The Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Sheba Hospital performs surgical treatment of diseases of the central nervous system, brain and spinal cord. The department's specialists perform operations for the treatment of epilepsy and hydrocephalus, head and spine injuries, removal of tumors using neuroendoscopy and neuromicroscopy.