|Detailed blood count|
|Blood chemistry||$300 - $500|
|Consultation of oncologist|
|Consultation of the neurologist|
|Biopsy revision with immunohistochemistry|
Soonchunhyang University Bucheon Hospital
The Bucheon City Suncheon University Hospital is a central multidisciplinary medical institution that provides services for the examination and treatment of various diseases. There are 5 hospitals in Sun Chong Hyang University located throughout South Korea. There are hospitals at Sun Chong Hyang University in Seoul, Chonan, Gumi, Bucheon and Asan.
Diagnostic and treatment prices
More than 650,000 outpatients and 300,000 inpatients are admitted, more than 16,000 operations are performed per year. The founder of Soon Chong Hyang Hospital, Dr. Seo Seok Jo was a well-known and respected psychotherapist who truly loved and looked after each patient. He always said that heaven heals a person from diseases, and the doctor only helps in this process. The name of the hospital "Soon Chong Hyang" is associated with the idea of the founder and means: "follow the will of heaven and show love for people."
About the clinic at Sunchon Hyang University in numbers:
- Number of beds: 900;
- Medical staff: 1500 people;
- Doctors: 157 people;
- Nurses: 586 people;
- Outpatient departments: 53;
- Reception departments: 31 (Gastroenterology, cardiology, pulmonology, allergology, endocrinology, nephrology, oncology, hematology and others);
- Highly specialized clinics: 108;
- Professional centers: 16 (Gastroenterology Center; Nephrology Center, Cancer Center, Cardiovascular Center, Joint Disease Center, Laser Therapy Center, etc.)
- Total area: 79.080m²;
- Building area: 20.859 m2.
The clinic includes the following specialized departments:
- Gastroenterology (endoscopy center);
- Plastic surgery;
At Sunchonghyan University Hospital, experienced doctors perform:
- Liver transplant;
- Kidney transplant;
- Bone marrow transplant
The clinic has a good reputation for brilliantly conducting the most complex types of surgical interventions. The complex diagnostics center, equipped with advanced diagnostic equipment, provides services for a comprehensive examination in one day.
The clinic's specialists use new technologies and the latest developments such as:
- Multislice computed tomography (CT). Unlike outdated CT scans, it makes 512 slices in 0.37 seconds, which reduces scan time and improves image quality;
- 3.0 Tesla MRI / MRA;
- Magnetic resonance angiography.
The main activities of the clinic at Soon Chong Hyang University in Bucheon :
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Allergic respiratory diseases
- Kidney disease
- Pulmonary surgery
- Plastic surgery
Also in the Songhonghyan Medical Center there is a tomotherapy treatment center, which is extremely rare in modern clinical centers. The tomotherapy method allows you to detect cancer in various locations.
During hospitalization for patients, clinics offer single, double and even four-bed comfortable wards.
Clinics Direct recommends turning your attention to the Bucheon Suncheon Hyang University Hospital, which is one of the best clinics in South Korea. In this clinic, the latest equipment of the latest technologies is used, with the help of which doctors establish an accurate diagnosis and select an effective method of treatment. The clinic has a high rating and many scientific achievements in the field of medicine.