|ECG + coagulogram||€100|
|Helicobacter Pilory bacteria test||€200|
|Esophageal and anorectal manometry||€390|
|Daily pH - metry||€490|
|Hydrogen breath test||€390|
Medical and Surgical Center ServiDigest
ServiDigest Clinic - specializes in the treatment of diseases in the field of gastroenterology, endocrinology, nutrition, dietetics, diabetology and general surgery. It is the best clinic for the treatment of diseases of the digestive system, metabolism and obesity. ServiDigest (ServiDigest) is a medical and surgical center where you can undergo all diagnostics of the digestive system and endoscopic treatment absolutely painlessly and quickly.
Diagnostic and treatment prices
- specializes in the treatment of diseases in the field of gastroenterology, endocrinology, nutrition, dietetics, diabetology and general surgery.
It is the best clinic for the treatment of diseases of the digestive system, metabolism and obesity.
ServiDigest (ServiDigest) is a medical and surgical center where you can undergo all diagnostics of the digestive system and endoscopic treatment absolutely painlessly and quickly.
Leave a request on our website Clinics Direct and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnostics, surgery in the best clinic in Spain!
More about the clinic
The director of the innovative medical center ServiDigest (ServiDigest) is Josep Merlot Mas.
Chief specialist in the field of digestion, endoscopy and internal medicine.
Member of the main Scientific Association of specialists in the treatment of diseases of the digestive system, echography, functional tests and general surgery.
Get a consultation right now and make an appointment with a doctor at the ServiDigest clinic through the Clinics Direct platform.
How is the diagnosis carried out at the ServiDigest clinic?
- consultation and assessment of your health condition;
- additional studies: ECG, ECHO-kg, etc.;
- the first 40 minutes are designed to prepare the body - by the method of colon hydrotherapy - this is the bowel cleansing;
- the next 40 minutes the doctor performs endoscopically: gastroscopy and colonoscopy;
- during an endoscopy, the doctor takes a biopsy, tests for Helicobacter pilori and removes polyps (if any);
- after the end of diagnostics and medical manipulations - the doctor decrypts the data, prints the pictures and gives them to the patient in 2 languages: in English and in the native language;
- you receive comprehensive information about the condition of the digestive tract, receive recommendations on nutrition and lifestyle.
What diagnostics and treatment can you undergo at the ServiDigest clinic?
- fibroscanning of the liver - with cirrhosis of the liver and hepatitis A, B, C;
- duodenoscopy with deep sedation (anesthesia);
- capsule endoscopy;
- endoscopic radiofrequency ablation for Barrett's esophagus;
- installation of an intragastric balloon for 6 and 12 months - for obesity and metabolic disorders;
- obesity treatment - endoscopically and surgically (Apollo method, gastroplasty);
- vertical gastroplasty (Sleeve Gastrectomy);
- cancer treatment: esophagus, stomach, intestines.
In ServiDigest (ServiDigest) you can undergo diagnostics and treatment in the following areas:
- general surgery;
- oncology treatment;
- plastic surgery;
Main advantages of ServiDigest:
- there is everything from health diagnostics to medical or surgical treatment;
- all endoscopic manipulations are performed under anesthesia , the patient falls asleep and does not feel discomfort;
- the clinic has only modern medical equipment , it is mobile, after one of the diagnostics, the following is carried out immediately if necessary;
- doctors of the clinic are constantly undergoing advanced training , take part in conferences and congresses, the clinic regularly trains doctors on the basis of honey. center;
- specialists have several skills , one doctor carries out all the necessary manipulations to the patient;
- specialists use integrated and personalized methods in treatment - this means using the experience of colleagues and an individual approach to each patient;
- Patient confidentiality and early disease prevention are paramount in the clinic.
At the moment, the ServiDigest clinic is undergoing JCI (Joint Commission International) accreditation , which proves the world level of medical care, the qualifications of doctors and the high quality of service for each patient.
Service of ServiDigest clinics for foreign patients:
- meeting at the airport;
- translation in the clinic into: Russian, English, Arabic, Spanish, French, German, Moldavian, etc .;
- outpatient and inpatient treatment;
- hotel accommodation near the clinic at a special price;
- translation of expert opinions into two languages;
- fast and painless diagnosis and treatment.
ServiDigest (ServiDigest) will solve once and for all the problem of excess weight and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
If you still have questions or want to make an appointment and get the cost for diagnostics and treatment - leave a request right now on the Clinics Direct website and we will help you!
Obesity treatment with effective methods at the ServiDigest clinic.
Treatment methods, specialists, prognosis, price:
1.The Apollo method is a method in which the stomach volume is reduced endoscopically in a non-surgical way, without making external incisions, under general anesthesia. Thanks to this method, the stomach is reduced and with the help of special sutures in the gastroenteroanastomosis - the passage of food into the stomach is slowed down, which leads to rapid satiety and satiety.
Treatment is carried out by - Dr. Manuel Rodriguez Blanco - General Surgeon and Digestive Surgeon - Obesity Surgery.
Over 25 years of professional experience:
• Surgery for obesity - bariatrics,
• surgery of hernia of the esophagus;
• colon rectal cancer surgery.
The cost of the entire treatment is € 9,500.
2. Intragastric balloon is a silicone ball, which is inserted endoscopically into the stomach, partially filling it, giving a feeling of fullness. A big plus is that it does not limit the amount of nutrients, but also prevents overeating. The balloon is set for 6 or 12 months. This method is absolutely safe and gives a long-term result proven by many years of experience at the ServiDigest clinic.
Specialist - Dr. Patricia Gonçalves da Cunha - doctor endoscopist.
Specializes in the fields of: gastroenterology, hepatology, coloproctology, pancreas, inflammatory bowel diseases and endoscopy of the digestive system.
The cost of a balloon for 6 months. - € 4800
The cost of a balloon for 12 months. - € 5800
3. Sleeve Gastrectomy is a surgical technique performed laparoscopically to reduce the volume of the stomach, resulting in rapid satiety and weight loss.
Indications for patients:
- patients from 18 to 65 years old;
- obesity of the III degree (BMI > 40 kg / m2);
- obesity of the II degree of high morbidity (type 2 diabetes, hypertension, dyslipidemia, sleep apnea syndrome), which cannot lose excess weight by following a diet.
Weight loss reaches 50-60% in 5 years and the disappearance of concomitant diseases with obesity.
Dr. Eduardo Maria Soler Targarona is a specialist in bariatric surgery, obesity and metabolic surgery at the ServiDigest Clinic.
• morbid obesity;
• stomach surgery;
Service package cost - € 15 900
Timely contacting a doctor can save you from undesirable consequences - you can consult with a specialist right now through Clinics Direct by calling or leaving a request on our website.
Obesity is no longer seen only as an aesthetic problem, but as a serious threat to your health.
The clinic offers a wide range of treatments. Let's take a look at each of them:
1. Specialized medical care includes: consultation of a nutritionist, gastroenterologist, endocrinologist; individual diet and psychological assistance.
2. Endoscopic methods:
- intragastric balloon (for 6 and 12 months);
- Apollo Endosurgery method (endoscopic form of gastric closure Over Stitch);
- endoscopic gastric Sleeve Endosleeve ;
3. Surgical methods:
- Vertical sleeve gastrectomy - Sleevee Gastrectomy;
- gastric bypass;
- biliopancretiotic lead with duodenal switch;
- SADI-by-Pass Duodeno Ileal (duodenum - ileum).
The method of treatment is determined by the doctor in order to find out which treatment is most effective for you - the coordinating doctor of Clinics Direct will answer all your questions and organize everything for you from the moment of consultation to returning home. Leave a request to find out more!
Barrett's esophagus treatment
Barrett's esophagus is a pathological condition of the esophageal mucosa, in which changes from normal squamous stratified epithelium to cylindrical epithelium occur in the epithelial layer, which leads to the development of esophageal adenocarcinoma.
When the cells in the lining of the esophagus are changed, it leads to precancer and is called dysplasia.
How to find?
- frequent heartburn;
- the presence of bad habits (tobacco, alcohol);
- the presence of a hiatal hernia and cardia insufficiency;
- genetic predisposition;
- gastroesophageal reflux disease.
Barrett's esophagus is found in 10% of patients.
The prognosis is favorable with timely treatment at stages 1-2 .
The best specialist in the field of gastroenterology - Dr. Osvaldo Diaz-Canel at the Spanish clinic ServiDigest is engaged in the treatment of this disease.
This is the main specialist of the clinic for diseases of the digestive system, his specialization is gastroenterology, endoscopy.
The doctor successfully uses endoscopic radiofrequency ablation in the treatment of Barrett's esophagus , which at stages 1-2 of the disease gives an extremely successful result and an optimistic prognosis.
Treatment conditions for Barrett's esophagus:
- procedure - endoscopic radiofrequency ablation is performed on an outpatient basis (without hospitalization);
- the specialist conducts deep sedation (anesthesia);
- treatment can be carried out with already diagnosed dysplasia ;
- the main advantage is the minimal risk of complications, compared with the previously standard treatment: esophagectomy (surgical removal of the affected area of the esophagus).
Treatment with endoscopic radiofrequency ablation can consist of several procedures every month, depending on the extent of the esophageal involvement. On average, these are 2 procedures (depending on the degree of damage to the esophagus) and the occurrence of relapse is much less than with other methods of treatment. This is an organ-preserving method, in contrast to the conventional surgical method.
The whole package of services for treatment at the ServiDigest clinic (ServiDigest) - 9550 euros
This cost includes:
- payment for the services of a doctor in the treatment of endoscopic therapy;
- payment for nursing staff;
- payment for the services of an anesthesiologist;
- outpatient operating room;
- endoscopic control-post;
- day hospital in the department of motorized video surveillance;
- medical products, materials and medicine;
- special medical instruments only use (specific material) when performing radiofrequency ablation.
Still have questions? Need a consultation? Leave a request on the Clinics Direct website - our team is always in touch!
Gastrointestinal cancer treatment
The appearance of cancer cells in the digestive organs is asymptomatic: you will not feel pain or discomfort after eating, eating a dish with spices or seasonings. A dangerous disease makes itself felt at the third or fourth stage, when it is too late to take preventive measures and sparing methods of treatment.
Alarm bell - internal bleeding.
Doctors from the Spanish clinic ServiDayzhest (ServiDigest) believe that the best way to avoid the development of cancer of the gastrointestinal tract - to carry out a routine inspection of the esophagus, colon and small intestine, stomach, once in 6-12 months. By finding cancer in the bud, the chances of successful treatment are increased.
But the problem is that Ukrainian clinics do not yet have equipment to diagnose the precancerous state of the stomach, esophagus, colon and other digestive organs. While in the ServiDigest clinic (Barcelona) , two unique diagnostic methods have been practiced for several years:
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGDS);
EGDS - aimed at checking the condition of the upper part of the gastrointestinal tract - from the esophagus to the duodenum 12. It is used to timely detect organic changes that provoke the appearance of gastritis, ulcers, hernias, benign and malignant tumors.
Colonoscopy is considered the most accurate method for diagnosing colon cancer. During this procedure, the doctor receives a visual image of the colon, which allows him to consider the appearance of neoplasms, lesions, or other lesions at an early stage.
Another plus of colonoscopy is that it can be combined with various diagnostic methods (for example, biopsy) and treatment (removal of polyps, placement of prostheses, etc.).
At the ServiDigest clinic, diagnostic procedures and treatment are carried out by the following specialists:
If Endoscopic Cancer Treatment is:
- Dr. Ramiro Duran Bermejo,
- Dr. F. Javier de Ribot Molinet ,
- Dr. Patricia Gonsalves de Cuna,
- Dr. Osvaldo Diaz-Canel,
- Dr. Louis E. Yip Baldeon.
Surgical treatment of cancer:
- Dr. Manuel Rodriguez Blanco .
To get more information about the methods of diagnosing digestive cancer used in ServiDigest , sign up for a consultation at a leading Spanish clinic, leave a request on our website.