Blepharoplasty (eyelid correction): best clinics abroad
Blepharoplasty is a technique for surgical correction of an eye incision and eyelid shape. This kind of aesthetic surgery helps to get rid of local signs of aging, provides a visible anti-aging effect and makes the look more expressive. Today, the best results in surgical plastic eyelids belong to foreign clinics. The best specialists in the field of plastic surgery carried out the safe correction of the upper and lower eyelids, guaranteeing the desired aesthetic result.
Leave a request on our Clinics Direct website and get an individual treatment program, find out the cost of diagnosis and surgery, in the best clinic abroad!
|PET-CT||$1530 - $1600|
|Colonoscopy||$350 - $500|
|Gastroscopy with biopsy|
|Angiography||$150 - $200|
|Mammography||$480 - $700|
Carrer de Balmes, 271,08006
View on map
|Consultation with a gastroenterologist||€200 - €400|
|Lab tests||€500 - €700|
|Consultation with a nutritionist||€200 - €300|
|Consultation with a physician||€200 - €300|
|Blood sugar level test||€350 - €450|
Bahçelievler Mh. 34180 Bahçelievler
View on map
|Tumor Marker Blood Test|
|Consultation with an oncologist|
Varieties of blepharoplasty
For therapeutic and aesthetic purposes, the following types of eyelid plastic surgery can be performed:
- Circular blepharoplasty. In this case, the upper and lower eyelids should be corrected.
- Blepharoplasty of the lower eyelid.
- Blepharoplasty of the upper eyelid zone. Most often, during this operation, doctors are performing plastic surgery of the muscles in the upper eyelid, excessing fatty tissue and removing excess skin.
- Correction of the incision in the eyes of the “asian type”.
In addition, depending on the manipulations during blepharoplasty, there are some methods for correcting the area around the eyes:
- Transconjunctival method. A distinctive feature of this method is the complete absence of traces of surgical intervention. Access is made through the mucous membrane.
- Seamless way. After surgical intervention and suturing, postoperative defects can be disguised using a special glue that consists of natural components and it is completely safe for the human body.
- Pinch method. Intervention is carried out only on the upper layers of the skin.
- Cantotomy. During the operation, the external adhesions of the eyelids are spread. This method of intervention is used to increase the incision in the eyes.
- Cantopexy. This type of blepharoplasty allows you to raise and fix the area of the corners of the eyes.
How much does blepharoplasty cost in other countries?
Below we will provide you with information about the cost of blepharoplasty using the example of clinics in Turkey, Germany, Switzerland, and Spain.
Blepharoplasty price: Turkey - from $ 1200-1500
Blepharoplasty price: Germany - from 2500 - 4000 €
The cost of blepharoplasty: Switzerland - from 3500 - 5000 €
The cost of blepharoplasty: Spain - 1700 - 2000 €
What is ptosis of the upper eyelid?
This condition is the omission of the skin fold above the eye, caused by an age-related decreasing elasticity of the skin. In this structure, the upper eyelid is a thin skin fold that has a tendency to a rapid loss of elasticity and firmness. Ptosis of the upper eyelid is able to visually add a few years to a person’s age, making his look wilted and not expressive. In addition, this phenomenon can develop not only under the influence of the age factor but also as a complication of injuries, various diseases, as well as the so-called “congenital closed eyelid”
Indications for blepharoplasty
The main indications for this type of operation include:
- The presence of bags under the eyes.
- Sagging skin in the upper eyelids.
- The effect of “heavy eyelids” and “aging eyelid”.
With the help of eyelid correction and tightening, it is possible to solve such problems as:
- Changing the shape and cut of the eyes with time.
- Elimination of age-related changes in the lower and upper eyelids.
- Elimination of congenital defects in the areas around the eyes.
Many foreign clinics use non-surgical blepharoplasty technique, during which eyelid correction is performed by a laser. The technique is universal and can be made on both upper and lower eyelids. In order to avoid irritation and discomfort, patients undergo local anesthesia. An important advantage of a laser blepharoplasty is that it can be performed by a specialist, regardless of the age and general condition of the skin around the eyes. Using a laser helps to avoid a long postoperative period, pain and the risk of developing infectious complications.
If patients using a seamless technique for adjusting the eyelids and local anesthesia, there is no need to stay in the medical facility for a long time. Any traces of the surgical intervention disappear on their own within 7-8 days. Arter the standard technology for eyelid tightening, the patient is discharged in 1-2 days. Depending on the complexity of the intervention, the total duration of the rehabilitation period can be reached in 2 months. At the same time, each patient is recommended to consult an ophthalmologist in order to control visual acuity.
The procedure of correcting the upper and lower eyelids is successfully implemented in clinics in Turkey, Germany, Spain, Israel, Austria, and South Korea. The best clinics abroad use the latest equipment that allows you to perform correction of the area around the eyes as safely and efficiently as possible. Professionals in the field of aesthetic surgery possess the best theoretical and practical skills that allow making changes in the appearance of a person as safely and effectively as possible. In order to perform one of the types of blepharoplasty in the best foreign clinics, contact Clinics Direct coordinating physicians using one of the phone numbers listed on the website or using a convenient electronic form. Our experts guarantee full informational support at the entire stage of stay in the territory of another country. In addition, site staff will help you choose a medical institution for this type of surgery.
What is included in the cost of blepharoplasty?
- Previously, the patient must send a photo of his face: profile and full face.
- Send a photo of the desired result or describe your wishes.
- The doctor evaluates the amount of work and gives a consultation.
- The patient undergoes an internal consultation.
- 3D modeling.
- Preoperative analyzes.
- Consultation of an anesthesiologist.
- 1-day hospitalization.
- Stitch removal.
The price of blepharoplasty in leading clinics abroad depends on such indicators
The work of the surgeon.
The cost of this operation depends on the level of professionalism of the doctor.
Type of anesthesia.
The exact cost of this surgery also depends on the type of anesthesia.
Depending on the amount of surgery and the type of equipment used, patients can undergo general anesthesia as well as local anesthesia.
The total time spent in the medical facility.
Depending on the complexity of the surgical intervention, the length of stay of the patient in the territory of another country may be variable.
An equally important criterion that forms the cost of operation is the type of equipment. Compared with conventional blepharoplasty methods, the laser technique has a higher cost as it has a large list of advantages.
Didn't find answers to your questions? Call us or leave a request and our coordinating doctors will provide you with detailed individual information about the best clinics and specialists abroad.
|PET-CT||€1400 - €2400|
|Bone marrow biopsy|
|PET-CT||$700 - $900|
|Consultation with a neurosurgeon||$150|
Hammersbecker Straße 228 28755 Bremen
View on map
|PET-CT||$2200 - $4600|
|MRI||$1600 - $1700|
|Colonoscopy||$900 - $1100|
|Mammography||$500 - $700|
|ECG||$700 - $1100|
|Capsule endoscopy||$1400 - $1800|
|Ultrasound||$300 - $400|
|Biopsy||$2500 - $2600|